Free Stylin' Friday -- Two at a Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
100282.jpg

P000012140.jpg

Edgette said:

ARW I'll be drooling over this guitar with you.

:drool:

the_edge10.jpg

:up:

We should figure out a place to meet up. Kariann, Schmeg, and I will be at the museum sometime on Saturday. Probably around noon. I think it's safe to say you'll find us either in front of the Bad lyrics :drool: or the Bubble pants upstairs :drool:

:D

arw9797 said:

:up:

We should figure out a place to meet up. Kariann, Schmeg, and I will be at the museum sometime on Saturday. Probably around noon. I think it's safe to say you'll find us either in front of the Bad lyrics :drool: or the Bubble pants upstairs :drool:

:D

Are you going to the big U2 convention at the Radisson on Saturday morning?

U2 Fan Gathering
Marriott Residence Inn on Prospect Ave.
Downtown Cleveland, OH
8am 'til 5pm
Admission FREE
some activities planned are:
- door prizes, giveaways
- vendors with U2 collectibles
- Video viewing area
- U2 craft table
- Live band Karaoke and short "unplugged" set by Elevation USA - the U2 tribute band that performed at the opening weekend last Febuary. Winner of the Karaoke contest will have the choice to perform their winning rendition of a U2 song with Elevation Saturday night at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Also, remember the official info wil be at www.ElevationUSA.com. Go there for any further questions or contact the U2-Midwest yahoo group as well.

Cleveland III

Edgette said:

U2 Fan Gathering
Downtown Cleveland, OH
8am 'til 5pm
Admission FREE
- door prizes, giveaways
- Video viewing area
- U2 craft table
- Live band Karaoke and short "unplugged" set by Elevation USA - the U2 tribute band that performed at the opening weekend last Febuary. Winner of the Karaoke contest will have the choice to perform their winning rendition of a U2 song with Elevation Saturday night at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Also, remember the official info wil be at www.ElevationUSA.com. Go there for any further questions or contact the U2-Midwest yahoo group as well.

Cleveland III

No. At least not in the morning. We're staying at Kariann's on Friday night in Columbus and then driving to Cleveland on Saturday mornig. I don't know when we'll get there but we'll for sure be at the Hard Rock on Saturday night. I'd love to be able to check it out so I'll talk to the other two. As of right now the only plan for us is the museum and the Hard Rock. I'll get back to you.

arw9797 said:

No. At least not in the morning. We're staying at Kariann's on Friday night in Columbus and then driving to Cleveland on Saturday mornig. I don't know when we'll get there but we'll for sure be at the Hard Rock on Saturday night. I'd love to be able to check it out so I'll talk to the other two. As of right now the only plan for us is the museum and the Hard Rock. I'll get back to you.

Aww, I hope you guys can come. It's really going to be a great time. If I don't see you at the HOF or the hotel I will catch you at the Elevation show. I'll most likely be in front of The Gredge. ;)

Edgette said:

U2 Fan Gathering
Downtown Cleveland, OH
8am 'til 5pm
Admission FREE
- door prizes, giveaways
- Video viewing area
- U2 craft table

Cleveland III

I wish I could go :(

stupid job, have to :censored: work next weekend *pouts*

but it sounds like so much fun, I'm sure all of you will have a great time! :)

just one question -

u2 crafts? :scratch: *wonders what people make* :hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom