Caption Thread Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ancalagon said:
fc0c1681.jpg

:bono: So I thought I'd try out one of those face-tanning reflector thingies....

:D Good one! I'm a little freaked out by the watermark, though. It looks like he's banged up his fingers!!!

:applaud: Awesome caps, ladies! :) :lmao:

p1000247.jpg

:bono: thinking: "I can't believe they thought I wouldn't remember those "Wild Horses" lyrics, while I told them I would study them. OK, Bono, just keep cool allright. Don't look down. Just walk straight past them and pretend you didn't see it"

p1000306.jpg

:bono: thinking: Damn, where did that mike stand go. Oops, wrong stage.

or

:bono: thinking: Damn, where did that mike stand go?
What do you say? This isn't the song where I wear the Coexcist blind fold? I already did that? Darn, next time I should really remember to open my eyes first...

Last edited:
:bow: Lemon Grrrrrl and Miringeltje! :applaud:

You're my caption heros! Not just quantity but the quality is, I don't know how to describe it, your captions are just...... :drool:
(I've lost my ability to speak without smilies :wink: )

But seriously, you two should get medals or something -- Lemon Grrrrrl's the one who inspired me to start putting my thoughts onto the site for all to see, and even though Miringeltje's only been going for a short time, she's hilarious!

:applaud:

(ps, the rest are all marvellous too, but I thought LG and Miringeltje deserved a special thanks because they are so reliable to come up with great new captions so often)

LarryandBonoWalking.jpg

:bono: I still don't see why I can't walk on the pavement too.

:larry: I've told you time and time again, in order to drive on the road, you must first learn to walk on the road....

:bono: That's pretty Zen, Laurence

:larry: Just shut up and concentrate on your walking. Watch me. See how nicely I can balance on the gutter? One foot in front of the other.....

:bono: Shove it, Larry.

Lemon grrrrrl , you're killing me!:lol:

:larry:I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

:edge: I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges .

sriimg20050131_5506388_0.jpg
[/IMG]

Bono thought the World Forum was getting alittle boring....so he thought he'd liven it up by bustin out the air violin....

Meghan said:
:bow: Lemon Grrrrrl and Miringeltje! :applaud:

You're my caption heros! Not just quantity but the quality is, I don't know how to describe it, your captions are just...... :drool:
(I've lost my ability to speak without smilies :wink: )

But seriously, you two should get medals or something -- Lemon Grrrrrl's the one who inspired me to start putting my thoughts onto the site for all to see, and even though Miringeltje's only been going for a short time, she's hilarious!

:applaud:

(ps, the rest are all marvellous too, but I thought LG and Miringeltje deserved a special thanks because they are so reliable to come up with great new captions so often)

icon_redface.gif

blush.gif

Oh, look what you've done....you've made

me loose my ability to speak as well...

Seriously though, thank you so much for the HUGE compliment, Meghan.
I'm still blushing...

Making captions is just extremely addictive.
It feels so great to know you've made people laugh!!

And what you said just inspires me to keep going and come up with some more...

DSC00574.jpg

:bono: thinking: Can you believe that?! Some people say I'm bad at remembering things, but it seems to me that they are having problems with it and not me. 'Cause at least I remember that we will be playing Vertigo twice.

Last edited:
larryleg.jpg

:larry: thinking: I told them to wear normal shoes, so it wouldn't be to obvious that I am the prettiest band member. But do they listen? Of course not. I can't believe how easy they're making it for me. Hmm well, now I think of it, I guess it's OK as long as I don't need to look at all them toes.

Turns head away.

Miringeltje said:
me loose my ability to speak as well...

Seriously though, thank you so much for the HUGE compliment, Meghan.
I'm still blushing...

Making captions is just extremely addictive.
It feels so great to know you've made people laugh!!

And what you said just inspires me to keep going and come up with some more...
:evil: Then my work here is done! :macdevil:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Dis: Have you ever though about releasing the muffin captions onto this thread....:shrug:

:up: to the rest of ya!

omg...the muffin captions..I forgot about those:lmao:

hmmm...I would be afraid they would loose humor..it was kinda "you had to be there" kinda things, I think.

017776ea.jpg

:bono: thinking: Mmmm, is that a beach ball I see over there??

d91773d3.jpg

:bono:'s so excited about the discovery of the beach ball, he's all smiles and has started singing: Oooh, yes it is!!

55da61e1.jpg

:bono: has stopped singing and is now demanding: That beach ball over there, I want it!

da7d9453.jpg

:bono: gesturing: Common' here with the beach ball!

635b0f3b.jpg

:bono: full desire: Oh, I can't wait to have such a beautiful big beach ball in my arms once again.

Unfortunately for Bono, the people in Rome seem quite fond of their beach ball and aren't willing to share it with him.
They're too afraid he might loose it.

13d80793.jpg

:bono: is growing impatient and throws his hands in the air yelling: What give?! I'm still waiting for that beach ball.

But the Rome crowd isn't willing to give it up.

soccer.jpg

:bono: Why did you ask Larry to bring the beach ball? You know I always bring the best ones.

:edge: I'm sorry. I thought he knew what I meant by 'Beach ball.' I guess I over estimated him.

:adam: Are you happy now Larry? You've ruined our entire day! Why couldn't you just bring a beachball?

:larry: I'm sorry! I just don't get it -- we're at the beach, this is a ball......

:bono: :grumpy: You'll never understand the true beauty of a REAL beach ball.

Back
Top Bottom