Caption Thread #18: The Bonosapian Rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this caption is very funny, but I do think that the way Bono is perched on the very corner of the platform is funny ;)

15092502dionsimte113200sr1.jpg

Ashley: *sits down*
Bono: *sits down beside her and almost falls off the platorm* :ohmy:

15092472dionsimte113200cr3.jpg

Bono: Eh, Ashley, I'm kinda on the...
Ashley: Shh! :shh:
Bono: I mean, could you just scoot...
Ashley: Bono, shush! Can't you see I'm trying to listen to the speech?
Bono: :grumpy:

^^ :lmao: I hadn't seen those pics... it does look like that's what happened! :lol:

And the posters too... :lmao: Adam was perfect :yes:

Last edited:
e-Cookies to anyone who gets this...

Macphisto_.jpg

Please allow me to introduce myself

showImaged.jpg

I'm a man of wealth and taste

macphisto-pic-56.jpg

I've been around for a long, long year

mac15.jpg

Stole many a man's soul and fate

macphisto-pic-31.jpg

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name

mac_051.jpg

But what's puzzlin' you is just the nature of my game

gluey said:
:applaud: Yay Frankie.....:love: Sympathy for the devil....
*gives e-cookies*

Too bad there is an image per post limit. I'd've done the whole song! :giggle:

I think it would've been funny if they'd covered it during the Zoo tours. Guitar Solo, Bass Solo, Congas, MacPhisto singing "Sympathy For The Devil," that's funny right there. :hmm: :lol: Even Better PopMart karaoke! :lmao:

Or maybe it's just me. :shrug:

One of my favorite interviews. I don't have it in a sharable file, but if you have Itunes it's available.

Oh wait... now I don't remember if it's free... I think the free one is different... but it is available on Itunes. Maybe someone has a shareable file tho!

Ok edited: Just checked... it's 1.99 on Itunes, it's the Brian Williams interview that's free :wink:

Last edited:
Eh, maybe not funny, but I was cleaning out my ears and admiring my copy of "Bono: In Conversation" at the same time, and voilà... :D

bonosapienclean.jpg

The Bonosapian is a very clean creature. In this rare footage we see him making sure every speck of his ear is cleaned before going out to attend to business. He is said to enjoy larger cotton swabs than the average human being because his supersized ego makes him believe his head is much larger than it actually is.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Eh, maybe not funny, but I was cleaning out my ears and admiring my copy of "Bono: In Conversation" at the same time, and voilà... :D

bonosapienclean.jpg

The Bonosapian is a very clean creature. In this rare footage we see him making sure every speck of his ear is cleaned before going out to attend to business. He is said to enjoy larger cotton swabs than the average human being because his supersized ego makes him believe his head is much larger than it actually is.

:lmao:

BonoFox1 said:
Bono and the cotton swab!:up:

and the posters:applaud:

:yes: :lol:

Sad Punk :up:
Great interview. (And in many of the 80's interviews),
their virtues shine through at such an early age. Edge and Bono speak so emotionally. It was their destiny to raise awareness in global causes through U2's music, and more.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, and feel free to take them (though if you want to use the Adam one, let me know and I'll upload one where 'girlfriends' is actually spelt right! And I claim to be a stickler for grammar...)

Loving all of these captions, the nearly falling off the platform and the cotton bud ones had me :lol:!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm not sure if this caption is very funny, but I do think that the way Bono is perched on the very corner of the platform is funny ;)

Bono: :grumpy:

:laugh: :laugh: I so can see it! :lol:

:up:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:lol: that's really funny :up:
this bonosapian is really a cute creature.

and how beautiful is that book cover LG?!!! :love:
it's a pity I have already done with it...I have no more excuses now to keep it on my nightstand...:wink:

gluey, I hope I correctly carried out my homeworks.
this is my research (I hope it's not been already posted, I swear I didn't copy anything...):

bonofosf.jpg

the Bonosapian is a creature who shines in his own light.
this nightly footage is the evidence of his groundbreaking method of absorbing sunlight day-time for releasing it on sunset and it also denotes a close care for his enviroment's observance.
he is said to be easier seen sparkling while his nightflying mostly during summer times.

:wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom