Bono's pinky ring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can see it here.

SNL.jpg

Or here, even better.

SugarcoveredBono2.jpg

Hope that helps!

He definately has the hands of a carpenters. He has very manly hands. His hands look like he must use them a lot for manly work. I love his hands! I don't get it though, he kind of has stubby fingers, yet his hands look big. I never noticed that he had big hands until I watched Numb and he rubs the Edges face. His hand was big compared to the Edges head, unless the Edge just has a small head. Does anyone know if Bono still has the ring he wore during Zoo? Like the one he wore on the Lemon video?

clementine_rose said:
He definately has the hands of a carpenters. He has very manly hands. His hands look like he must use them a lot for manly work. I love his hands! I don't get it though, he kind of has stubby fingers, yet his hands look big. I never noticed that he had big hands until I watched Numb and he rubs the Edges face. His hand was big compared to the Edges head, unless the Edge just has a small head. Does anyone know if Bono still has the ring he wore during Zoo? Like the one he wore on the Lemon video?

I know what you mean. Usually I like when a man has longer fingers, like Edge does. But there's something about Bono's hands that I find irresistibly sexy. I can't explain it. :censored: :censored:

Bono can really pull off a suit. Though I'm glad he doesn't wear them often, not very rock and roll.

As inappropriate as it is to say, he looked very sexy in the suit he wore to his father's funeral. A very classic look. Well done, Bono. (Or Ali, who may have leant some assistance! :D)

clementine_rose said:

That was not Bonowho lovingly rubs Edges chin in the Numb video...It was one of their huge bodyguards...I forgot his name...
**Anyone remember the name?

Bono himself has said that he has brick-layers hands....
But I don't care I want to be touched by those hands!!!:macdevil:

starsgoblue said:
It's Ian Brown, the video director's producer.

I thought it was the Body gaurd!....hmmm....ok....Still, have to admit that Edge looks scrumptious sitting there getting abused by everyone!...When my friend first saw the vid and the part where Edge's tank top gets cut off, she squealed with delight!..
and she like me is a Bono freak!!!

I always thought that was Bonos hand. I know it was a big hand. So if that was not Bonos hand, than I have been drooling over some other mans hand? I feel bad now. Are you sure that wasn't Bonos hand? I'll have to go put in the Best of dvd and look again.

clementine_rose said:
I always thought that was Bonos hand. I know it was a big hand. So if that was not Bonos hand, than I have been drooling over some other mans hand? I feel bad now. Are you sure that wasn't Bonos hand? I'll have to go put in the Best of dvd and look again.

I'll double check...
Yeah, page 258 of the Flanagan Bible. :wink:

clementine_rose said:

It is just that they don't show who is attached to the hand, But Stars has found the name in the Flanagan book..I was just to lazt to get and look for myself...Thanks Stars!

It was my Christmas Gift to myself too... Thought it would be in my mailbox today, it wasn't :sad: Not that I needed the distraction, have a final in a few hours, and yet, here I am :eyebrow:

This class and then one more and then I am done with my MBA... Yay me!

I seriously did nothing at all tonight regarding the final, but I blame Bono... I ran across this amazing interview from CBC Canada after Bono JUST found out that he didn't get what he wanted/expected from the G-8 summit a couple years ago. He was sad/pissed/frustrated and they let him vent about it for 12 minutes... I seriously love that man...

Ok, off to bed so I can at least be awake when I bomb my final :wink:

PudgyHands.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom