Bono's current look

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked the shorter and darker look on him. His current hair makes him look a bit older and being in his 40s, he doesn't need that. But hey, as long as they go on tour and I get to see them, I don't care what he looks like! He could have hair down to his waist (well, that'd be a bit disgusting, but oh well!) and scruffy as hell, but I wouldn't care!

i like it shorter, and not died all the time. its starting to look like my moms hair....yeah overprocessed is the perfect term actually! i like it natural even if its gray. forgive me all you pop haters but i liked the pop chop

It's an ok look fo rhim, still hott of course. But I prefer JT Bono or Elevation Bono, but they have a new album comin out, so he needs to change his look :wink: Course, Edge didn't :( but that's ok, still hott!

Yes I do like it shorter... Bono himself said mullets were bad news and he's on the borderline right now... But to be fair this man has been working his ass off lately with doing DATA stuff and getting this album ready, he probably hasn't put much thought into his hair.

While I'm touched that Bono wants auburn hair just like mine, I really don't think it's his color! I want the dark Elevation color again, too. The length is alright but I'm not crazy about it. Clearly, he's trying to hide the fact he's going bald. When it's properly brushed and styled like it was on O'Reiley, then I can handle it. But I still perfer the shorter on the bottom, longer on the top Zoo Tv style.

p.s. Bono, you're loaded. Get plugs.

Please don't use Bono & bald in the same sentence. I just couldn't imagine. He has always had beautiful hair--esp. during Zoo TV era. His current color does have that "old lady" color look to it. Like the length. Love the man no matter what--he's an inspiration to us all. (He can always cover up with the straw hat if necessary.)

starsgoblue said:
Bono himself said mullets were bad news and he's on the borderline right now...

It's not even close to a 'mullet' (which BTW I LOVED sorry mullet haters) A mullet is short on top, very short on the sides and long in back. Bono's current look is all long and combed back, much like the early JT era hair :love:

I love this man - the hair another story - let's face it he is grey - go with it!! a short grey pop chop would be very sexy and cool with those blue eyes:drool:

Originally posted by seajewel
let's face it he is grey - go with it!! a short grey pop chop would be very sexy and cool with those blue eyes

:no: :no: :no:

That would make him look about 65 years old :slant: I'm not ready for that. :yikes: :scream: :sad:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
Bono's current look is all long and combed back, much like the early JT era hair :love:

:yes: ...and that's exactly why I love his current look very much! :D

:dance: The JT-hair is back! :dance:

All we need now is the pony-tail! :wink:

Okay the Bono from JT will never exist again, have you seen Rattle and Hum latley? He would never even wear a short sleeve shirt let alone the ponytail. Darker would be better however I wouldn't throw him out of my bed either way.

youtwohearts said:
Okay the Bono from JT will never exist again, have you seen Rattle and Hum latley? He would never even wear a short sleeve shirt let alone the ponytail.

I know very well that we can't have 27-year old Bono back, no matter what he does to his hair, clothes etc. but his hair these days do come very close to the early JT-haircut IMHO.

... and don't be so sure that about the short sleves and ponytail - you never know what this man might do! :wink:

well, i prefer this one :wink: :

148.jpg

... and I don't really like this one : :eyebrow:

dublin04_78.jpg

His long hair was ok during the joshua tree period, but right know it's a bit interesting :hmm:
but anyway... not the hair is the most important thing...
he's still handsome :kiss:

Last edited:
Ahem, well if I were lucky enough to meet him and get an autograph the last thing I'd do is post those pics in a critical way. This is not the first time, it's not just you. Sorry but as a fan of 21 years who has never met him, it bothers me to see ppl who have met him post pics of him taken at the meeting, especially while he's posing with you or autographing something, in a negative or even joking way. Maybe it's just me, it seems so wrong :shrug: :(

Last edited:
Hey U2 Kitten I agree. I also haven't meet him and get very jealous as well. Also I wanted to tell you I love your picture of him with that quote. My all time favorite U2 song is Love come Tumbling. Thanks.

youtwohearts said:
Hey U2 Kitten I agree. I also haven't meet him and get very jealous as well. Also I wanted to tell you I love your picture of him with that quote. My all time favorite U2 song is Love come Tumbling. Thanks.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom