Bono beaming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:lol: do you know what he said too??? must've been something embarrassing for the girl :wink:

for Comet and Thankyou :) (I know you are prolly upping it dahlia, but I have it too.. do you happen to have them all separate too? I only have vertigo and COBL but I don't have the interview separate... this one is a bit crappy, the sound goes a little faster than the images... )
U2 on Total Tv 13-06-05 City Of Blinding Lights-Interview-Vertigo

http://www.yo usendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=937C20201AE6925C

Actually, GaleonGirl, the incident must have happened five years ago today in Philadelphia (I knew it was somewhere in the eastern USA) according to "This Day in U2 History":

"Elevation" tour - june 12, 2001 / Philadelphia, PA - First Union Center - PJ Harvey. During the encore, Bono takes a ringing cell phone from a female fan in the first row and answers it. He tells the girl's Mom that her daughter is fine.

http://www.historyreginaonumb.globolog.com.br/

I love that story. :laugh:

Thanks for asking the question, Gg.

Galeongirl said:
hm I think it was a boy tho...

Bono in Africa :love:

bonopaper7mq.jpg

Could any of you pro's make me an avatar of this (just the head will do ;) )??

flybabe said:
where are these photos from!?
i`m pretty sure I have ssen them but I have looked at soo many photo to know which is which
thanx a lot!

It's from the video that came with the HTDAAB "deluxe edition" (or whatever you call it! :wink: ) where Bono is being interviewed by Neil McCormack... :)

Merc said:

It's from the video that came with the HTDAAB "deluxe edition" (or whatever you call it! :wink: ) where Bono is being interviewed by Neil McCormack... :)

WAAAAH THIS AINT BLOODY FAIR :scream:

I do have the double disc version of HTDAAB, paid the full price, and NEVERR got a bloody interview, nor the book with the spelling mistake!
:sad:

it's McCormick btw :)
anybody have the interview?

thanks for the info jamila :lol: I wonder how my mother would react if she suddenly had Bono on the phone...

Galeongirl said:
I do have the double disc version of HTDAAB, paid the full price, and NEVERR got a bloody interview, nor the book with the spelling mistake!
:sad:

What?! :scratch:

If you have a double disc HTDAAB, whats on the other disc if not the interview, SYCMIOYO-video, Vertigo Temple Bar edition, etc?! :huh:

And what spelling mistake?! The "We win, we loose..."?! :huh:

You're confusing me gg! :madwife: :wink:

Galeongirl said:
it's McCormick btw :)

Argh, I know! :reject: It's just cos I'm sitting here with an article (from Tropical Doctor :nerd: ) written by a C.P. McCormack! :laugh:

Merc said:

What?! :scratch:

If you have a double disc HTDAAB, whats on the other disc if not the interview, SYCMIOYO-video, Vertigo Temple Bar edition, etc?! :huh:

And what spelling mistake?! The "We win, we loose..."?! :huh:

You're confusing me gg! :madwife: :wink:

Argh, I know! :reject: It's just cos I'm sitting here with an article (from Tropical Doctor :nerd: ) written by a C.P. McCormack! :laugh:

I have alt SYCMIOYO, temple bar.. Crumbs.. but no interview :huh:

and yes, the we win we loose I meant :wink:
sorry to confuse you, I"m melting here and my brain won't function properly... ><I hate heatwaves!

hcbiggs2002 said:
What no interview!?! How come that?!? Not even that part with Larry wondering how 'crumbs' came to be, or the part with Edge telling how 'SYCMIOYO' was created?!? :eyebrow:

yes I have that.. but I don't see anybody interviewing them :scratch:

hcbiggs2002 said:
No you never actually see the interviewer coz he's off camera. And the same goes for the Bono interview, you just see him (Bono) sitting on a sofa talking.
oh that explains... :scratch: but how'd you figure out it was Neil??

Galeongirl said:

*slaps head*
D"OH >< I am so stupid sometimes... ><

No, gg, you're not stupid, just a little funny... :giggle: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom