Bono at Troy NY Premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Eve is the double of her mother I cant tell who Jordan looks like!!

Lovely pics thanks for posting!!

I see Jordan has developed her mothers bad taste in shoes!!!yeuch!!

d67271d3.jpg

These are SO GORGEOUS!! how grown up the girls look!! :shocked:

I hope they had a nice birthday :cute:
Eve definitely looks like her mom. They are both so svelte and beautiful! God I remember my early teen years! :crazy: :lol:

I'm still.. :ohmy: :love: :bow:

I feel kinda bad for them. I understand that Bono is to be in the spotlight and all, but it looks like the family's speedwalking to the theatre so they can just enjoy the movie and try to avoid being hounded by photographers. :(

Beautiful, beautiful pics. Thanks so much for posting them. I can't believe how much the girls have grown!:shocked:

Last edited:
Oh wow, thank you so much, Kelly! :up: Great photos.

:cute: What a gorgeous family the Hewsons are! The girls certainly have Ali's looks and a bit of their da's as well. I'm sure Eli and John will grow up to be lookers just like Bono too... :bono:

MrsSpringsteen said:
This one is on People.com

bono.jpg

There is something about her face in this one that reminds me of JT Bono. It's the way she's holding her mouth.

jtdiamondeyes.jpg

All the children are beautiful. Could it have anything to do with the genes?;)

Originally posted by TheBrazilianFly
Wow, Bono's daughters..... :drool:

It runs in the family :sexywink:

well it appears bono is getting his shit together for the new album era, he doesnt look quite as stumby and chubby as he did a few weeks ago, hes looking like BONO-the rockstar" again.

jordan hewson is HOT, how old is she????

theres actually one pic in there that reminds me of the UF era, i think the last pic on the page before this, wheres he kinda got his back to the camera. it looks like bono has that puffy mullet in the back

Gosh, they've grown up so much. I remember last year when they were at MusiCares, and they look so different now than they did then.

Back
Top Bottom