any pics from the TFI Fridays interview Bono and Edge did in 1999?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FungusAmongus

War Child
and if anyone has this on video that they could post on here.. that'd also be VERY greatly appreciated.

someone had posted it up on here a couple months ago, but all i could get was audio. :(

thankies!!

I have stills, but I don't have the video anymore :(

5e4214c7.jpg

c905a35f.jpg

eebd8507.jpg

79bcb443.jpg

ba6fc8b8.jpg

Oh, I have this video. What a great interview, and the performance of "Ground Beneath Her Feet" is lovely. I agree that Bono had one of his best "looks" here... I think he should bring it back, since he sported it for such a short amount of time before the Elevation tour hit.

Anyway, I'll post a YSI link when it's done uploading. :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I've never heard Ground Beneath Her Feet live (horrible fan, I know...) so I can't wait to watch this. Edge and Bono look so great.

Lol, my upload is just finished too!:D

http://s44.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=36TLEGL56F0F13QIPHHYSU8J8Z

And I agree: Bono is at his best, love the short hair! :drool:
And Edge is cute, as always :wink:

Thank you both for posting ysi links to this interview.

I have been trying to track it down for awhile.

Personally, I think it's my favorite interview of Bono and Edge. :wink:

FYI - this interview was done on St. Patrick's Day in 2000.

But who's counting the year?;)

This video is absolutely wonderful! :applaud: I love to see the friendship between Bono and The Edge. I've never heard "Ground Beneath Her Feet" performed live. Now, that acoustic performance makes me want to hear it instead of WOWY at concerts.

:bow: Thank you forty and Bibien for the links This interview is a keeper. :drool:

i tried downloading it but it cut out at about 22mb's and im using dial-up... so its really weird.

if its not a problem (and i hate asking this... me and my stupid dial-up), could the file be put into separate files instead of one big file?

and i dont think my player plats avi files. i think i have all the codecs in the world. lol.

i'm a mess...

I tried sending this to you, Fungus, but I was told that the file was too big. I will try again with my gmail account, but only if you have a lot of space. Can you handle it?:wink:

biff said:
I tried sending this to you, Fungus, but I was told that the file was too big. I will try again with my gmail account, but only if you have a lot of space. Can you handle it?:wink:

yup, i've got space. aol should let it go through...

or.. again, maybe splicing it into a bunch of segments might be better? i dont know much about this file stuff.. so i'd have no idea how easy or hard that would be...

:)

thanks!!!

FungusAmongus said:
i
and i dont think my player plats avi files. i think i have all the codecs in the world. lol.

The only thing i can play avi files with is VLC media player. Maybe that would work for you too?
a050.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GooooooooooooooD!!

Soooo great!!

Thanks a million!

Back
Top Bottom