A question for the MPS gals....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
girls, I love your story...stories...I love 'em. However, it makes me crazy to try and keep up with it!
eek.gif

Is there any way that all the posts can be somehow condensed into ONE single, solitary place were we can see all chapters of it....or download it like...into a BOOK or something???
wink.gif

I'm sure I've missed everything since um....Larry rode off on his bike! (ha ha)

just wonderin......

MPS?

------------------
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness.....
To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

MPS? Do explain and provide a link. If I'll look at the naked Sting pictures, I'm ready for anything.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Here is the first installment. A little bit of an explanation for those who are MPS virgins...the first part of this post started out like anyother...martinis...mirrors...one ginormous limo...and then it began to evolve into something more on or about the second page, it eventually turns into the first "episode" of the MPS...

Click away and hold on to your hats...it;s a long strange ride...
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/001653.html

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Alright, here's the second installment.
Enjoy!
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/001941.html

------------------
"That's the first time we've played that song in... about 15 years." -Bono, after In God's Country - Phoenix 11/23

He was a cowboy, mister, and he loved the land. He loved it so much he made a woman out of dirt and married her. But when he kissed her, she disintegrated. Later, at the funeral, when the preacher said, "Dust to dust," some people laughed, and the cowboy shot them. At his hanging, he told the others, "I'll be waiting for you in heaven -- with a gun." -Jack Handey

Official L.O.B.P.B.G.G.T.S.H.S.A.E.E of the E.B.O.C

Sorry MoCool! We must have posted at the same time! Carry on my dear! You are doing a fine job...I leave you in good hands ladies...

Fishy <><

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

Hahaha, sorry about that Fishy! But I think I'm done here. Hopefully I didn't screw anything up.
biggrin.gif

Vive le Evolucion!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for doing this girls....every night I print out like, 20 pages and I still can't seem to keep up! How do you come up with this stuff?????? *bows in admiration*

Originally posted by FishNeedsABicycle:
Here is the first installment. A little bit of an explanation for those who are MPS virgins...the first part of this post started out like anyother...martinis...mirrors...one ginormous limo...and then it began to evolve into something more on or about the second page, it eventually turns into the first "episode" of the MPS...

Click away and hold on to your hats...it;s a long strange ride...
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/001653.html

Fishy <><

"Gals?"

But...what about...me?

*Sniff*

I feel so left out...

Howzabout "Gals of MPS...and Scottphisto" or even "Gals of MPS...and that one guy"?

Sorry. It's late, and I feel the need to gripe about something.

*Falls asleep on keyboard*
wrt yhwre ayghw <------the letters that were pressed when my face hit the keyboard. Get it? It's...oh nevermind...

*Sigh*

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA

Card carrying member of Echo's Boy Cleaning Service.

Devourer of Ewoks

70% water, 30% Chocolatey Goodness!!

"I'm not wearing any underwear! Now gimmie a cookie!!" -Unknown
Is this love? Or is it just rough sex with Michael Douglas?
EAT ME!! I'M A SPEACIALTY BREAD!!

I was wondering about this too, so thanks for this thread! And thank you ladies for the research into the origins of the MPS!!!! I plan to do some serious reading the near future!

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Another thing is, if you want to comment on the story- as you probably will, since it's so amazing- you can do so in Macphisto Rants & Raves On & On. I know the writers appreciate the feedback, and it gives the readers a place to cry and gasp and laugh and clutch each other in! We leave the story for the main thread, and the comments for the Rants & Raves!

and welcome, to our humble abode....

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Take my shirt, go on take it off me
You can tear it up If you can tie me down

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Hello,
I thought I should show my face in here. I see the question has been answered very well by my collegues. So sorry, I am quite brain-dead at the moment, do carry on.
And thank you so much for the interest in this bizarre little soap opera that gets written off the tops of our heads, sandwiched between all the day to day crisises that make up real life.

-Bluey

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

It happens everytime...welcome Jenn! Hopefully we'll see you in the rants and raves! Let the girls know what you think!

MacFishto <><

------------------

Back
Top Bottom