Vienna setlist party thread, part 1...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KUEFC09U2 said:
totally off topic... but i adore the new intro to one :drool:

haha when i heard it i didn't een know what they were going to play, then i saw Bono pick up the guitar....ahh was brilliant:drool:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (Snippet) / I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else

redkat said:
So are you all watching Love 8 doing 2 setlist parties and listening to the radio???

:crazy:

Hi LJT:wave:

Yes and watching TV to boot. Not to mention the drinks.

And chewing gum at the same time.:wink:

I've got 2 audio tracks going. on my computer. None of them U2.

Either I'm schitzoid or my computer is about to crash.

redkat said:

Are you listening to the concert feed?:sexywink:

haha yeh but i havent heard anything from the Vienna concert.

:hug: ahh today is just brilliant:D

U2Spain said:
Standard setlist again :(
of course it is? i doubt many people from tonights show have been treaking them all over the world, so its not really standard from them

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (Snippet) / I Can See For Miles (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day (mit Live8 Text, aber Volume viel zu leise)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet)
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Love And Peace Or Else

KUEFC09U2 said:
to be fair thought bono sounded same as always, which has been great this tour,

i love the new intro to one, sends chills, but bono just sounded so humble when he spoke before the song

well he went a little hoarse during vertigo but I think he said in an interview that he had a little cold..his singing this tour is great..

zwervers2 said:

well he went a little hoarse during vertigo but I think he said in an interview that he had a little cold..his singing this tour is great..
oh well didnt notice.... i was just sitting in amazment at U2 opening this massive event

KUEFC09U2 said:
oh well didnt notice.... i was just sitting in amazment at U2 opening this massive event

me too but I am so worried everytime they have to perform an event or something that bono his voice is off or something...Obsessive is the word...I listen as a singer AND afan..because of that I had a very cool experience during a concert but that is someting for later:wink:

zwervers2 said:

me too but I am so worried everytime they have to perform an event or something that bono his voice is off or something...Obsessive is the word...I listen as a singer AND afan..because of that I had a very cool experience during a concert but that is someting for later:wink:

Did the f-word get killed by his hoarseness :wink:?

U2Spain said:

Hey man I think that in Austria they have internet.
so did i.... but then when i seen THIS setlist, the setlist i have been seeing for months on the internet, i was just totally blown away, its all very well seeing it on the internet, but hearing it in person was something else

U2Spain said:
Standard setlist again :(

:eyebrow:
And what's wrong with this setlist?

There are so many great songs on it! :drool:

BTW, I might as well predict the setlist until after the first 2 songs of the encore (not that there's something wrong with it):

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet)
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Love And Peace Or Else

--Marty's prediction--
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore:
Zoo Station
The Fly

--

So with that out of the way for the moment, how's everyone? :wink:

i just posted my Cardiff pics up on the 'u2 tour photos' section of the site if anyone wants to take a look :wink:

kellyahern said:
I can't believe people are complaining about a setlist today :huh:
i cant belive people complain about them ANYTIME, i mean, people must think that each city is the same city, just named differently

esp when MTV which has had a severe form of ADD all day for good acts is lingering on Mariah Carry for her whole friggin' set

rant over

Back
Top Bottom