Vienna setlist party thread, part 1...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Spain said:

Hey man I think that in Austria they have internet.

But in Austria they haven't heard
Vertigo
The Electic Co.
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Running To Stand Still
Zoo Station
All Because Of You
Yahweh
yet (and maybe some more songs if people didn't see an Elevation gig).

:shrug:

KUEFC09U2 said:
so did i.... but then when i seen THIS setlist, the setlist i have been seeing for months on the internet, i was just totally blown away, its all very well seeing it on the internet, but hearing it in person was something else

OK, I agree with you :wink:

kellyahern said:
I can't believe people are complaining about a setlist today :huh:

Why does it surprise you? The only day that will not happen is the day U2 plays Acrobat. And even then some Acrobat hater will probably complain.

Today is a historic day.

Remember, July 2, 2005.

The day U2 played Vertigo live 3 times in 1 day.:wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
i cant belive people complain about them ANYTIME, i mean, people must think that each city is the same city, just named differently

I can't believe people are complaining about the people who are complaining about the setlists today :lmao:

KUEFC09U2 said:
i cant belive people complain about them ANYTIME, i mean, people must think that each city is the same city, just named differently

:yes:
I mean, the second Croke Park gig was just out of this world (it might even been better than the 3rd Croke Park gig), but here some morons were just complaining about the setlist again. :tsk:
Having seen some Vertigo shows already, that second gig still had 3 or so songs I hadn't heard this tour yet of which one (Party Girl) I hadn't even heard before ever!

anyone listening to mariah carey? one of her lyrics is i turn the dial[on the radio] and i here babyface... reckon thats babyface from zooropa?

ramblin rose said:

Why does it surprise you? The only day that will not happen is the day U2 plays Acrobat. And even then some Acrobat hater will probably complain.

Today is a historic day.

Remember, July 2, 2005.

Ah, very true. :yes:

I had forgotten about the Acrobat lovers (the Crumbs lovers have kind of been more vocal lately :wink: ).

ramblin rose said:

Today is a historic day.

Remember, July 2, 2005.

Heard that in Dublin 1! They did full Vertigo during soundcheck... and I loved every second of it :drool:

Popmartijn said:

:yes:
I mean, the second Croke Park gig was just out of this world (it might even been better than the 3rd Croke Park gig), but here some morons were just complaining about the setlist again. :tsk:
Having seen some Vertigo shows already, that second gig still had 3 or so songs I hadn't heard this tour yet of which one (Party Girl) I hadn't even heard before ever!

Between the 3 gigs I heard 5 songs that I had never gotten live before

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
I Still Havent Found What I am looking For
Party Girl
All I want is You
Unchained Melody

So the setlist whiners can kiss my mexican booty :wink:

Roxi Music doing John Lenon - on the Global feed - AOL
That was just great!! seriously..
I could be behind however.. (dial up,:madspit:)

This just keeps getting better and better.:wink:

Edited: Sorry just realized I'm in the setlist thread party ratherr than the setlist for Live8.

Last edited:
sue4u2 said:
Roxi Music doing John Lenon - on the Global feed - AOL
That was just great!! seriously..
I could be behind however.. (dial up,:madspit:)

This just keeps getting better and better.:wink:

Sting is on his second song on the global (which is not live, since we've already seen Sting followed by Mariah and now Robbie Williams)

Back
Top Bottom