Using Seetickets to get tickets for extra shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rennowba

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I brought my two tickets for the pre sale then due to ticketmaster not allowing you to get tickets for other shows did anyone use seetickets.com as it has nothing to do with ticketmaster? I got 2 for London [pre sale] 2 for manchester and 2 for Glasgow.

I got 4 for Glasgow in the presales, bought 4 tickets for Manchester with a different code, but I have contacted ticketmaster and they have told me they will be cancelling those tickets later today, so I just got Glasgow.

But I did buy other Manchester tickets in the general sale from seetickets.com as I suspected that ticketmaster would do that to me. So hopefully I will get to see them a couple of times. Their is a group of us desperate to see both shows.

i've mentioned before on other threads that I got tickets thro Seetickets.com for Manchester having used my pre-sale code for the Glasgow shows.

Have checked the order on the Seetickets site and its there still so hasnt been cancelled.

there were also no warnings about a max amount of tickets so don't think there should be a problem.

Bit annoying mind as I can't sort out for 100% who has got tickets out of the list of people that I was trying to get tickets for.

Back
Top Bottom