Toronto III Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
35 MINUTES!

WEADY FOW SOME WOCK AND WOLL???!?!?!

MAX_U2wallpaper_023_LowRez.jpg

zooholland said:

Oh i agree about listening to u2 for the music. But i also like meaning and stories behind the songs (and the performances). Some songs with "special" things happening are cool imo. Like wowy with the teargas incident or the whole story about bono and his dad behind SYCMIOYO

oh and im not that interested in dancing with bono either :wink: maybe we could just try a backflip together

The stories interest me as they have to do with the music. Someone being pulled on stage briefly during a live WOWY really doesn't interest me as it has no impact on the music except maybe causing Edge to play some filler notes. It's as simple as that.

zooholland said:

which one did you like best (i know unfair question). The pics i saw from rome were awesome and i think dublin 3 was one of the greatest too if i judge by whats been on this board

Milan 2 as a gig. Incredible. If the DVD comes out it will be of that night so look out for 3 white-chested irish boys going crazy right between the 2 b-stages surrounded by some crazy italians!
As a setlist Dublin 3 without doubt. Although the crowd hardly resdponded to the gems, Gloria, An Cat Dubh/OInto The Heart, Bad etc even in the pit.
Manchester 2 and San Seb deserve honourable mentions too. Rome was cool but crowd wasn't half as good as 2nd Milan night.
Dublin 1 and 2 had great crowds too. Out of Control at Dublin 2 blew my mind!

Axver said:

The stories interest me as they have to do with the music. Someone being pulled on stage briefly during a live WOWY really doesn't interest me as it has no impact on the music except maybe causing Edge to play some filler notes. It's as simple as that.

She was pulled up during Bad....and she was dressed as a belly dancer and bellydanced with Bono....i think that is pretty damn cool:cool:

LJT said:

She was pulled up during Bad....and she was dressed as a belly dancer and bellydanced with Bono....i think that is pretty damn cool:cool:

I think that's :yawn:. It's got nothing to do with the music or the meaning behind the music. I've no interest in who Bono dances with or what he eats for dinner or what size shoes he wears.

kellyahern said:

I wouldn't pass it up either :wink:

But it's not going to happen, because I don't have GA.

Well, I don't ever see him doing that with someone like me. But maybe that's because I'm a guy. :wink:

Axver said:

I think that's :yawn:. It's got nothing to do with the music or the meaning behind the music. I've no interest in who Bono dances with or what he eats for dinner or what size shoes he wears.

PLEBANS are in the house, we care :wink:

:wave: Kelly

Axver said:

Okay. I still think its cool but ill shut up about it now..:wink:

Axver said:

I'm in this for the music. Now if someone's pulled on stage to play guitar, that's a big deal. But just to dance with Bono? Woop-dee-doo.

And what if it's me or Lila64 or Kelly or any of the other regular setlist partiers?!

Axver said:

I think thats a fair attitude.. can't say I agree though..

Bono's shoe size :drool: :drool:

Axver said:

avx..:hmm: i think you just need to lighten up about music....music should be fun at times as well as serious:shrug:

ahh love ya anyway:hug:......not just for your bed:p

Axver said:

True, especially during a song like Bad. Doesn't fit too well.

But I love during the Boston 2001 dvd when, during Bad, Bono is going into the "this isolation" section, and they flash to the front of the pit where he's standing, and you can clearly see this big pink rose being held up to him. That's a cool image, it gives me the chills everytime I see it.

Miringeltje said:

And what if it's me or Lila64 or Kelly or any of the other regular setlist partiers?!

Cool for you! I mean, I'm sure it's a blast for the person who gets on stage. But it's really not something that matters to me. It's like a friend whose favourite team in a sport I don't watch just won the tournament. I'm happy for them, but I really don't care at the end of the day.

Theedge070 said:
What's up Angel?

me?...not much just got home from super...it was pouring rain too so i kinda got soaked...so i'm glad to be in and dry...lol :)

Can't wait for tonights concert, should be a good one :)

And yourself?

on another note. I listened to the toronto recording and i just love the part in vertigo "just give me what i want...and no one get outta here...not alive"

LJT said:

avx..:hmm: i think you just need to lighten up about music....music should be fun at times as well as serious:shrug:

ahh love ya anyway:hug:......not just for your bed:p

Hey, I enjoy Party Girl, don't I? I think that's lightening up. :wink:

And suuure, I know you just want to steal my bed. :laugh:

MCF74 said:

Well, I don't ever see him doing that with someone like me. But maybe that's because I'm a guy. :wink:

I remeber having a vertigo dvd with a guy dancing to zoostaiton wtih bono (no touchy feely thing though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom