Toronto II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace_Hero said:
Can someone enlighten me as to the differences between the Popmart and the Elevation versions of Discotheque? I've never heard a latter version.

I could upload an Elevation version of Discotheque if you'd like. :)

1. Vertigo
2. Electric Co
3. Elevation
4. Beautiful Day Snippet Old Man River
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. City of Blinding Lights
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own - Dirty Old Town Snippet
9. Love and Peace or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet in the Blue Sky
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In the Name of Love)

Phi said:

So you guys really believe 12 songs in 60 minutes, with talking in between?

Well, if they can do a 22-23 song set in two hours including encore breaks, yes, of course I believe that.

Diane L said:
:shocked:

Did VP & Sarah meet anyone else interesting today?

they did not say...just got a text saying they got in line at 4pm and are third row from the rail on Edge's side (unreal!) and that there is a disco ball on the ceiling. Then she said that calling the U.S. is so expensive from her cell that she won't call again unless Bono gets her pregnant tonight :giggle:

I get the feeling that they're gonna end with streets and one as usual and then have one long encore, Elevation style.

Palace_Hero said:
Can someone enlighten me as to the differences between the Popmart and the Elevation versions of Discotheque? I've never heard a latter version.

no Boom cha and Popmart's discotheque was just more raw and rockin.

Palace_Hero said:

Elevation ...was more acoustic ..Popmart was full band..and totally rocked.. IMO :)

L03VIk said:

RTSS is great, but no ballad beats Miss Sarajevo live... The way Bono hits those high notes... I was not the same person afterwards in Oslo and Gothenburg... The crowd went nuts...

I agree - it was the highlight for me at Toronto 1 :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

61023d66786_Main400.jpg

ponies:drool:

:drool: I would love to ride that wild horse, If you know what I mean.

(I have no idea what that means)

ruffian said:

they did not say...just got a text saying they got in line at 4pm and are third row from the rail on Edge's side (unreal!) and that there is a disco ball on the ceiling. Then she said that calling the U.S. is so expensive from her cell that she won't call again unless Bono gets her pregnant tonight :giggle:

:lmao: :lmao: !!!!

That's our girl!

thetitans2k said:

are you saying that this setlist is a fraud?

12 songs in over 60 minutes is no problem... Vertigo is only 3 minutes long... maybe 4 live... And yes, Bono talks a lot, but not THAT much, at least not at the start of the show...

jphelmet said:
miss sarajevo< 99.9% of all U2 songs.

You are clueless.

Miss Sarajevo is fucking gorgeous/brilliant/cathartic/beautiful and is amongst the greatest musical compisitions U2 have ever penned.

namkcuR said:
I get the feeling that they're gonna end with streets and one as usual and then have one long encore, Elevation style.

Or maybe they're going to add Crumbs to the closing trilogy.

I can dream ... :drool:

ruffian said:

:lol: I'm guessing that would be after the fact

One man come in the name of love
One man come and go
One man come to the discotheque
One man to the mofo

U2Fan101 said:
One man come in the name of love
One man come and go
One man come to the discotheque
One man to the mofo

:lmao: Excellent!

Status