Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah not going to sleep yet..it's 2.30 am over here and i'm totally awake (i think)

hey everyone by the way :wave:

Lila64 said:
essen016.gif

Quality, Lila, quality. :wink:

RavenBlue said:
I don't hate the Stones, but I wouldn't likely ever go see them perform. I actually was just watching an interview with them and the person asked the drummer some question and all he said was "I'm here to sell a record and that's all" Arse!

ok, only the Stones would say that. I think it honest which is so cool about them. I was brought up with the Stones and when you had the Monkees singing their candy ass tunes, and then the Stones singing songs like Paint it Black, well, it just doesn't get any cooler than the Stones.

timothius said:

I think its a similar relationship

Ireland -> England
NZ -> Australia

Don't get me wrong though, I was pleased England got beat this week in the soccer. :wink:

We just have to let the big guys know who's boss and more cultured civilised and just all round better country:D

VertigoGal said:
with all the aussie-kiwi-irish-brit sports rivalries here, I have a feeling no one will appreciate my extreme joy at Notre Dame beating Michigan. if only OSU had beat Texas, so close...

:wink:

If only the US played real sports ...

But we don't need that flame war again. :wink:

VertigoGal said:
with all the aussie-kiwi-irish-brit sports rivalries here, I have a feeling no one will appreciate my extreme joy at Notre Dame beating Michigan. if only OSU had beat Texas, so close...

:wink:

are they American Football teams? If so most of us outside the US don't even count it as a sport:p

Val said:

ok, only the Stones would say that. I think it honest which is so cool about them. I was brought up with the Stones and when you had the Monkees singing their candy ass tunes, and then the Stones singing songs like Paint it Black, well, it just doesn't get any cooler than the Stones.

:up: I'm seeing them October 17! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom