Tampa Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic=Outstanding!

And I liXes that alot! :hyper: With their 3rd night in the Sunshine State, what huge suprises are in store for my posting chums! Could the acoustic set be back to leave Florida with a sour taste in my fellow Interferencers mouths, or will it be a mother sucking rock-n-roll kinda night with the much anticipated debut of MOFO! Will we catch a glimpse into the day in the life of Mr. The Edge, or will the boys be too busy burning up the stage for crazy antics! One things for sure, Florida is going out in a blaze of U2 glory! And thats SO NICE! :rockon: OH YEAH!!!

Sheryl Crow makes me feel :sick: . Or maybe that's just the stomach flu.

So much for the Edge karaoke version of Ring of Fire I was hoping for

Queen Bee said:
I have a friend at the show tonight :hmm:

Texting her right now :wave:

I hope she responds! :hyper:

I gave LemonM my number, so if I texted the wrong person, perhaps we still have hopes he will text me. Otherwise... lock him out of future parties :wink:

So how are my posting chums doing tonight? Are we ready for another great setlist, I hope so! :wave:

:wave: I put Gorman's stream on just in case before coming in here...it's weird to have this special going on my TV and then 20 or so secs. behind on my computer. :)

I vow to do homework during tonight's setlist party, or else I'm going to have to block Interference from my internet :reject:

Queen Bee said:

WHAT?!?! She didn't mention that when I talked to her on the phone.

Later, she will be in the same room as Bono. :drool:

fyi, the I Walk the Line Johnny Cash special is on right now... U2 should be performing momentarily... this is EST.

u2wedge said:
fyi, the I Walk the Line Johnny Cash special is on right now... U2 should be performing momentarily... this is EST.

can you tell I didn't read any of the other posts? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom