Setlist party Amsterdam2 7/15/2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

What's that mean? Hi U2 Man:wave: Sascha right next to you:wink:

I just thought you wanted his bed too, people have been claiming it all evening. Sascha was taught a lesson today when she tried to take a bone from a grown up Golden Retriever in the park today.....

Miringeltje said:

I'm assuming the Honours year is the same as a Masters here in the US. Yeah, a Phd in the US is at least another 3 to 4 more years.

So how far along the Ba are you?

I've heard that in the US, you get a BA with Honours just for high marks, but a normal BA takes four years. Here, a normal BA is three and if you have high marks, you can do a fourth Honours year, which is required if you want to get a Masters or a PhD.

I was supposed to start the BA this year, but I deferred. I start February next year.

U2Man said:

I just thought you wanted his bed too, people have been claiming it all evening. Sascha was taught a lesson today when she tried to take a bone from a grown up Golden Retriever in the park today.....

You'd expect me to sleep in your dogs bed huh:| Is it comfy:hyper:

neutral said:
:crack:

okay if anyone else has the sudden urge to google image search "Axl Rose" with safesearch turned off.... don't.

Ewwww. :yikes: Not even worth thinking about!

neutral said:

okay if anyone else has the sudden urge to google image search "Axl Rose" with safesearch turned off.... don't.

I don't think im seeing what your seeing:scratch:

redkat said:

My bad I read that wrong.
Poor sascha :hug:
`

She just sat there shaking and squeaking for some 15 minutes or so....hope she'll know better next time....

LJT said:

:happy:

tis good to be back...and in action:wink:been up to much yourself?

I've gone deeper into my blue crack addiction. Not much else worth mentioning except I had a nephew last night. Guess that's big. Should call them:shifty:

neutral said:

I have a BFA (fine arts, concentration in ceramics) and am about 3 classes from finishing an IT/CD degree.

So two bachelor degrees? What does CD stand for, btw.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom