Seattle II Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: 28th. That's my girlfriend's only show, and I want her to have the 40 experience. Plus, I want to prove a point to her - that 40 is the best damn closer in the history of the world! :wink:

I'm really not fussed if they don't play 40 on the 24th or 26th. And sorry, none of you are getting my girlfriend's ticket!

Axver said:

What problem do you have with me? Lately, you've posted a number of insults of me, and I have utterly no idea what has inspired this apparent hatred of me. I've never been rude or disrespectful to you.

I am standing up for the little man...

Erm, not really. I don't hate you (I don't know you). Infact I think you are a top poster here. The only thing that gets me about you is your 'matter of fact' opinions. It comes accross as very oppresive.

Anyway my pointless point has been made, I'll go back to square one.

Ok, I have to go to bed now because I have a final tomorrow AM. :grumpy: But I'm glad I could help bring some of you around...

Anyway, this show far surpassed my expectations - and after having my Bono moments last night in GA and meeting people all day, I didn't think that was possible.

And when you find that Vertigo2 mp3 send it my way!! :wink:

Axver said:
Re: 28th. That's my girlfriend's only show, and I want her to have the 40 experience. Plus, I want to prove a point to her - that 40 is the best damn closer in the history of the world! :wink:

I'm really not fussed if they don't play 40 on the 24th or 26th. And sorry, none of you are getting my girlfriend's ticket!

You don't understand. We don't just want your girlfriend's ticket, we want both of them. :wink:

Does she live near you, or in the US? :)

Axver said:

Dude...I don't want your gf's ticket! I'm happy with my tickets for the May 10th show.

Nighty Night u2girlcj! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Matthew_Page2000 said:

Not true. They played The Ocean right after Gloria. I know 'cause I was there.

:wave: goodnight U2girlcj, and thanks for all the info.

:wave: hello Matthew - what's your take on the show this evening?

VintagePunk said:

You don't understand. We don't just want your girlfriend's ticket, we want both of them. :wink:

:lmao:

(Do you think we could get his hotel room too? And transportation? That would be ideal)

Bidding all a goodnight. I have lurked every setlist party this tour and finally felt comfy enough to contribute. Thanx to all for being so kind. Until Vancouver. :happy:

Palace_Hero said:

I am standing up for the little man...

Erm, not really. I don't hate you (I don't know you). Infact I think you are a top poster here. The only thing that gets me about you is your 'matter of fact' opinions. It comes accross as very oppresive.

Anyway my pointless point has been made, I'll go back to square one.

Alright. Thanks for the response. But I'm not going to preface everything I say with 'in my opinion' - after all, most things are matters of opinions so 'in my opinion' is a rather needless phrase - so I guess I'll continue to have my strong wording. :shrug:

VintagePunk said:

In the US. :( School and work and stuff ... I hate it (obviously) and I don't normally mention anything publicly.

I'll say one good thing, though - at least her living in the US at the moment made it a hell of a lot easier to get U2 tickets, as the only way I could collect them if I bought them would be via will call, and you need the credit card used in the purchase when you collect them. Well, when tickets went on sale, I would have had to use my mother's, and I couldn't take that to the US ...!

VintagePunk said:

And it would certainly help with our lack of funds if it were all prepaid. :lmao:

I'm not even thinking of money right now. I'm moving to live by myself in Brisbane next year and I've just gone and blown a few thousand on U2. I bloody well hope an investment Mum made for her and I pays off, otherwise I may be in for a lot of working ...!

VintagePunk said:
Axver, that's cool...a double treat. U2 and seeing her. :) I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter what they play. :)

Night. :wave:

I absolutely cannot wait! :hyper:

Why can't it just be 20 May already? I want to get on that plane and fly over the Pacific!

Have a good night! :) :wave:

Yeah, it actually feels like it was 1 April only yesterday, so time flies!

... but as I'm sure some of you know, it still feels like the time is dragging by slowly!

Sounds like this was a great show.

Everyone's raving about how this was the best setlist so far. But except for the second Vertigo, isn't this is the EXACT same setlist as the second Denver show?? I was there! We got to hear Bad and Gloria and the new song too! I don't want Seattle to get all the credit :).

Ah, wait, no Zoo Station in Denver though if I remember correctly
:(.

Back
Top Bottom