San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for the European leg i won't be able to join some of the setlist parties during the week because of work...well except for the two weeks i have my vacation :hyper:

I'm listening to Anaheim 1 right now...LAPOE kicks serious ass as the opener, it's fucking brilliant and dark and bass-y, and wow... :drool:

cuneatus2 said:
While we're waiting to get started...anyone heard anything about the LA tapings? I haven't seen any torrents yet.

I believe a torrent of the second LA show went up but was then taken down after technical difficulties. I also heard the two shows will probably be available in a week.

Re: the earlier discussion of which tour has played the most songs:

===Vertigo (so far)==
Total Songs: 37
Full Songs: 28
Snippets: 9
U2 (full or snippet): 29
Covers (full or snippet): 8

===Elevation===
Total: 98
Full: 54
Snippets: 44
U2: 51
Covers: 47

more to come as the night progresses. I will probably be updating the Vertigo seciotion if we're lucky enough to get new songs tonight.

discothequeLP said:
i have a source, but he's front row inside the elipse so i dunno if he wants to text me every song. . . bastard. . .

:lol:

Really, can ya blame him?

Harbinger said:
Re: the earlier discussion of which tour has played the most songs:

===Vertigo (so far)==
Total Songs: 37
Full Songs: 28
Snippets: 9
U2 (full or snippet): 29
Covers (full or snippet): 8

===Elevation===
Total: 98
Full: 54
Snippets: 44
U2: 51
Covers: 47

more to come as the night progresses. I will probably be updating the Vertigo seciotion if we're lucky enough to get new songs tonight.

:up: :up: :up:

Damn, you ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom