Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooropa1310 said:
Out of curiosity. Think U2 will hit America AGAIN if they do this New Zealand eastern leg? for maybe a 4th 1/2 leg?

I think not, considering that the Australia/NZ leg is not fully confirmed yet. It seems they want to get back in the studio ...

Lila64 said:
Damien Marley is off the stage - he was apparently good. U2 techs are setting up :hyper:
Shouldn't this concert be starting in about 15 minutes? Or does this show have an odd starting time just like MSG?

sue4u2 said:
Hi people!! :wave:
Just got in from work..:|

Have you seen the moon tonight:drool:

It's lovely and full and tricky:wink:

good night to listen (or perform :shifty: ) If you wear that velvet dress

HelloAngel said:

It was superb on 10/14. Very, very cool!

:drool: :drool:

lucky,l ucky you HA!!! {HI}

altho since i didn't ahve mp3 capability, i hadn't heard B singing Miss Sarejvo till Sat 10-8....as much as i LOVE Gloria I woudn't have traded for it....

Must see if Avxer has the several ealryish {USA relatively} shows where I might have heard Gloria live! I don't remmeber much excpet yelling,dancing in place & singing along during those 84 & 85 shows in nyc...

Zooropa1310 said:

Why is it that Bono AND Adam seem to look like Robin Williams (In this case, Robin Williams making a weird face). Remember Popmart? I coudl have sworn Bono was Robin Williams...

mouth1.jpg

HMM :hmm:

angelordevil said:

Thunderstorms this way...now back to you at the desk.

Here's Ollie Williams with today's "Blaccuweather Forecasts" Ollie?

It gonna rain!

Thanks Ollie

Axver said:

I think not, considering that the Australia/NZ leg is not fully confirmed yet. It seems they want to get back in the studio ...
You never know, though.

If they decide to play another European leg too, then why not another US leg? Tickets for Leg 3 sold out pretty darn fast, didn't they?

On the other hand, yeah, I wouldn't mind if they went straight back to the studio and then gave us a new album and a brand new tour for 2007.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Here's Ollie Williams with today's "Blaccuweather Forecasts" Ollie?

It gonna rain!

Thanks Ollie

:laugh:

Your avatar constantly cracks me up, too.

"Ooh. Ooooooh. Ooooooh! Ooooh." (ad nauseum)

dazzledbylight said:
Must see if Avxer has the several ealryish {USA relatively} shows where I might have heard Gloria live! I don't remmeber much excpet yelling,dancing in place & singing along during those 84 & 85 shows in nyc...

What shows did you see? We have almost all setlists from the Unforgettable Fire Tour - we're only missing a few Aussie ones from 1984 and a couple of US ones from 1985.

Find it funny how you grow up with your parents buying the same brand stuff? Ever since I was born... My mom bought this margarince called Country Crock. And I can't imagine eating anything else. As if I have no freedom to choose, that i am forced to eat this. Everything else tastes horrible. I feel oppressed :sad: .

Im eating toast... With this stuff... And It came to mind. Dont ask. No relevance.

cleazer said:
You never know, though.

If they decide to play another European leg too, then why not another US leg? Tickets for Leg 3 sold out pretty darn fast, didn't they?

On the other hand, yeah, I wouldn't mind if they went straight back to the studio and then gave us a new album and a brand new tour for 2007.

Ultimately, I don't believe the USA deserves another leg and I'd like to avoid the anger of U2 going back there. :wink:

The Europeans certainly deserve another leg, though.

kellyahern said:

u2torrents has an Aussie UF tour dvd torrent :)

I have that one, not sure if the torrent has bonus from 1989 or not but my copy does. Lovetown proshot goodness. :drool:

corianderstem said:

:laugh:

Your avatar constantly cracks me up, too.

"Ooh. Ooooooh. Ooooooh! Ooooh." (ad nauseum)

Can't I get a Chumbawumba song?
Fine

Chumbawumba grobblydee gro *kick in the knee*

sssss-ahhhhh, ssssss-ahhhh

:lol:

Zooropa1310 said:
Find it funny how you grow up with your parents buying the same brand stuff? Ever since I was born... My mom bought this margarince called Country Crock. And I can't imagine eating anything else. As if I have no freedom to choose, that i am forced to eat this. Everything else tastes horrible. I feel oppressed :sad: .

Im eating toast... With this stuff... And It came to mind. Dont ask. No relevance.

no relevance
right now I'm upset with the TV guide - I was shopping today and the TV Guide no longer looks like a paperback novel - now it looks like it took some steroids - its all sleek and looks like a regular magazine.
:mad:

nurse chrissi said:

no relevance
right now I'm upset with the TV guide - I was shopping today and the TV Guide no longer looks like a paperback novel - now it looks like it took some steriods - its all sleek and looks like a regular magazine.
:mad:

Ugh, why do they mess with stuff that works :banghead:. Small TVguide is more portable and convienient. No one wanted a large TVguide :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom