Oakland II Setlist Watch And Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Is anyone experiencing buffering on my stream? I think it's broadcasting about a minute behind the Zootopia source.

no buffering, just static from the source

Mofo said:

Well Miroslava You're all invited to my home :) and you are right public transportation in Mexico is not one of our strong feautres:huh:

Gracias por esa hospitalidad regiomontana :happy:

We'll see if Monterrey is in the cards. If it is also a big ol' field full of people, I may take a pass too...

Eh. who am I kidding... I need to see at least one leg 4 show

*oinks*

and 3 weeks of vacation starts back up Jan 1st

:drool:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet)
359.gif

3. Elevation

Queen Bee said:
Is anyone experiencing buffering on my stream? I think it's broadcasting about a minute behind the Zootopia source.

no buffering but really horrible quality...i'm leaving so someone else can grab my spot on queen bee's stream...

ramblin rose ,
if you can't get in and theres a way to do it you can have my spot

Miroslava said:

:yes:

Miroslava has racked in quite a few air miles and has spent quite a bit 'o money this year :happy:

As far as I am concerned, this is a once in a lifetime thing for me, so if I can do it, why not? Life's to damn short.

:up: i agree...I would do the same thing..if i had the time...But i have only been at my current job for a year and a half..i don't think they would like me taking lots of days off for U2....:lol:...

even if my boss is a U2 fan...which i only recently found out :reject:...:wink:

u2wedge said:

Axver, we want the same thing for you, and if we choose to join you, we'd hope you'd be happy to see us. We're your U2 pals, aren't we!?

Of course, I love New Zealand and I think everyone should go to the country once in their lifetime.

All I'm trying to say is that you've just had seventy concerts in your country. If U2 didn't play your area, it's not nearly as expensive to travel to another state as it is to cross the Pacific. We haven't even had seventy concerts down here in U2's entire history.

rafmed said:
About Mexico City, it may be a bit overwhelming to be in a 20,000,000 people city, of course, that translates into messy traffic.

The public transportation is acceptable, the subway is highly reliable and cheap, the taxis, are cheap, you just have to make sure yourself pick up taxis from a secure place, of course, you need someone to advise you on where to go, what part of the city to stay, where not to go.

About security, is not as bad as media shows it, but for sure you have to be carefull and not take innecesary risks.

About the concert and how the people will behave, you have to imagine something along the lines of italians and spanish crowds.

Everyone is welcomed to come to Mexico, I will be glad to help in anyway.

Oh I'm sure anyone that comes to Mexico City, will love it.

And if Monterrey gets u2, I'll be there too ;)

You are completely right about Mexican Crowds especially from Mexico City, and I went to the Barcelona Concert and you are completely right that's the only place where people are as loud as Mexicans or Italians, Monterrey in my opinion are quite lame when it comes to crowds for most concerts :|

Queen Bee said:

No buffering. The quality just got better for Elevation, it sounded like a bunch of gremlins before :wink:

Oops almost forgot to put my phone on in case something special breaks out and my pal calls me to listen...of course I am listening anyway. :)

I can hear Elevation now, so there are some improvements...

:wave: I'm going to go lay in my comfy bed and listen to this. Thank you everyone who's streaming and thanks to the zootopia person who's at the show. I'll be back if I hear a Mofo-intro...

rafmed said:
Miroslava ven a la Ciudad de Mexico, yo te cuido :wink:

:love:

Ni me tientes canijon, que ya sabes que a mi no me pueden decir ni mi alma....

So yeah... who am I kidding. I'll probably end up in Mexico City :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom