MERGED-->The GENERAL SALE Discussion, Bragging, Etc., Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I swear Internet Explorer is faster than Mozilla, if any of you are using both. And yes, I had two browsers open, and apparently neither affected the other.

Got'em 2 more GA's 12/4 But they aren't showing up in order history despite having gotten an email abouty them from TM w/ a conf #. They showed up in order hist for 1 min and then dissappeared.

Hi!

Had a seat in Tampa but when I went to check out they said I already had an account with Ticketmaster and to enter a password......and by the time I entered my password my ticket was gone.

Just as well........guess I was not meant to go. U2.com did send me an e-mail this morning to visit Ticketmaster......not a good omen.

I'm a good believer in destiny....what is meant to be is meant to be..and I was not meant to be at this concert...........oh I forgot.....my future is now.

Have fun all!

carol
wizard2c
:drool:

I cant believe that I just got tickets to the third show added in boston for december... GAs none the less. I just thought I would give it a shot and see how it went.... wow.

Right now I feel ill.... :sick: in a good way...

Oops I meant to write something else afterwards but in the midst of getting GA's for December I completely freaked out!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Last edited:
Re: reply

wizard2c said:
Hi!

Had a seat in Tampa but when I went to check out they said I already had an account with Ticketmaster and to enter a password......and by the time I entered my password my ticket was gone.

Just as well........guess I was not meant to go. U2.com did send me an e-mail this morning to visit Ticketmaster......not a good omen.

I'm a good believer in destiny....what is meant to be is meant to be..and I was not meant to be at this concert...........oh I forgot.....my future is now.

Have fun all!

carol
wizard2c
:drool:

Wow! I don't know that I could take it that well. Was it GA by any chance?

I got 2 nosebleeds for the October 17th show in Philly. I don't mind. I have 2 GA's for the May show in Philly. I'm psyched to be able to see them twice this year!!!

Okay, I'm on hold on the phone now...it was odd, I started to do the automated order, and I think my call got crossed with someone else's, because all I did was enter the fact that I wanted two tickets, and the next thing I knew, it was offering me tickets to Tampa. :yikes:

Ok I can breathe again. 12/4 now showing in my Order History.

Wooohooo: GA floors for 5 Boston shows...thanks to Prop, U2.com, and general onsales

Any chance of more Boston shows? 6 seems like a good number? I wonder if the Oct 1st Fenway rumor I had heard a few months back is now dead....?

lol... i just have to say that one of the words I had to type in was 'urgency'

what a cruel joke. :wink:

oh shit.

I just got 3 tickets to Detriot. :| I hope Kariann and Schmeg can go! It was just a total impluse buy. I wanted to see if it would work and it did. :huh:

Great time for me to be moving out of Boston in Sept. Blah! :(

I probably will be trading my 1 GA for Dec. 4th for the 2nd show in Miami. Unless I decide to fly up...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Got 2 Detroit GA's right at 10 a.m.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are they adding the 2nd Detroit show?

I got two GAs as well - you heard they are adding a second show? Elevation tour that was rumored, and they even had the palace booked but then didn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom