Live 8 Setlist Party 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Philly is close to finishing too, I checked the list of artists on the site and they have all played. Canada had the Bare Naked Ladies coming with Neil Young as the closing act.

It's the Kaiser Chiefs on Philly. Unless they're repeating past performances now....

yimou said:

Whats it to you ???,, When did you become the forum police that needs to remind us only to speak about U2 ?. I suggest that you control yourself and let us enjoy Live 8. Its not something that happens everyday and i am watching the show because it means more to me than yet another U2 concert.

I told you that i didn´t want to be rude but i suggest that you control you geekness until Live 8 is over and then we will join you on planet super geek again.. Now go and hide in another thread.
right ok then, just for you i will go away, and never bother coming back ok?

It ain't over yet. We still got BNL and Neil Young from TO.

Just think....If we didn't have the Internet and AOL, we'd be stuck watching MTV/VH1.....:sad:

Pauls drummer looked like he was gonna eat the drumkit..

Everybody point and laugh at Chizip... Ha!Ha!

Actually, if I didn't have to work today I would have been here all day as well. Now I have to go back and watch the stuff I missed.

so Philly already is over? Stevie Wonder was the finale?

im sorry but they had a suuuucky show

U2dork said:
Everybody point and laugh at Chizip... Ha!Ha!

Actually, if I didn't have to work today I would have been here all day as well. Now I have to go back and watch the stuff I missed.

If I didnt have to go carpet shopping I would have been here too. :reject:

DMC is on stage right now with BNL and Neil Young coming up.

Weclome to Canada everyone because I know most people haven't been watching Barrie.

Back
Top Bottom