Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mobvok said:

:huh: I can't believe I had to do this, but I always thought it was "leisure baby, if you don't care for it", so I looked up the lyrics to One (!) and.....:eek:

yeah I thought that for a long time too, don't feel bad

AtomicBono said:
But it hasn't missed a show since it's debut, if I'm right.

This is sadly correct. :|

No song should be able to claim a record on its FIFTH TOUR.

mobvok said:

I suspect the answer is somehow related to Mofo's delay in being played.

Friggin' Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car, too. Can't forget that snippet after The Fly on 9/20. Oh man, the end of September was so weird. :huh:

It is hard to believe they played Daddy's gonna pay because of some comment I made to Bono before the show.

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns (Snippet) / See Me Feel Me (Snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets
10. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
11. Love & Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
13. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. Where The Streets Have No Name
17. :blahblah: One (Milky Way Mix) / Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Snippet)

AtomicBono said:

I agree, and One is quite possibly my favourite song ever. I really love it, anyway. But it hasn't missed a show since it's debut, if I'm right. I think if they gave it a rest for one tour or even one leg it would become so much more powerful when it returned.

You're a good person in my book. We agree wholeheartedly on Discotheque, Mofo, the Pop album, and One. :wink:

JMScoopy said:
If you took out the speeches before, after, and during the songs they would have time to do 1-2 more songs

LIKE MOFO!

mobvok said:

:huh: I can't believe I had to do this, but I always thought it was "leisure baby, if you don't care for it", so I looked up the lyrics to One (!) and.....:eek:

That's nothing, I used to think Acrobat, instead of "I'd break bread and wine/if there was a church I could recieve in" was actually "I'd rape men and women/if there was a church I could recieve in."

Good luck finding that church. Good luck indeed.

Clawgrabber said:

totally agreed.

one of my faves too...

but they play it so much i can't even listen to it anymore...

it needs a nap.

sbs got one
nyd is getting one
wowy gets some
bad gets too many

pride and streets and one (and bullet too) need naps

Pride definitely. Streets...I don't know, I mean, a U2 show without Streets just seems...wrong. I think it's the only song they should play at. Every. Fucking. Show. In fact, they should go back in time and play it at all their shows prior to its original debut :wink:

Now that was worth staying up for! Falsetto or not? Probably not, but still. :drool:

Is this a proper Can't Help Falling In Love a la ZooTV, or just tacked onto One?

the only reason Alex decends hasn't been played is because of the need for a choir of young boys to get the song played...

but if they can have a string section for OOTS in milan or wherever that was,

and bono is so keen on taking kids up onstage lately...

they should get a boys choir and ROCK ALEX DECENDS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom