LA 2 Setlist Party Thread 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be leaving for the arena in about an hour. This will be my 4th show this tour. My tickets never arrived (prime section 113, row 6) from Ticketmaster, so I had to set up a "replacement ticket voucher" with will call via TM that I hope won't be a major hassle. Hopefully it'll be a stormin' show and I'll have a full review around 1am pacific time tonight.

T.B.

I hate west coast setlist parties. They're just too late for me. :( Is there anyone who would be kind enough to hit record if U2 start playing Mofo or The Wanderer? :wink:

I went last night, and while I thought last nights was great, I'm still hoping for better. I leave in a little bit for Staples, and while I won't be here for the setlist party, I'll be a part of it. :)

Chrisedge said:
I went last night, and while I thought last nights was great, I'm still hoping for better. I leave in a little bit for Staples, and while I won't be here for the setlist party, I'll be a part of it. :)

:bow:

Partyslammer said:
I'll be leaving for the arena in about an hour. This will be my 4th show this tour. My tickets never arrived (prime section 113, row 6) from Ticketmaster, so I had to set up a "replacement ticket voucher" with will call via TM that I hope won't be a major hassle. Hopefully it'll be a stormin' show and I'll have a full review around 1am pacific time tonight.

T.B.

You should be fine. Replacements are usually no problem.

i wish i could be in LA...i wish i could stay up for the setlist party...i wish MOFO or THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE is played...anyways, whoever is going...have a great time!!!

kellyahern said:
Does anyone else feel strange that people are posting who haven't left for the arena yet? :lol:

Timezones :coocoo:

it means we have a looong time to go

hi everyone!

just spoke with Lila and she can neither confirm or deny the rumor about filming tonight.. she did mention that there was some commotion when some limos/SUV's came in and it wasn't the band, but possibly a film crew.

so it is looking like something is happening, we just don't know what yet...

so who else is running on 4 hours sleep here? :wink:

pattip2000 said:
how many of you already have your place on the stream?

Me. :happy:

I have the stream on WinAmp while I play music on iTunes. 'Tis a good system.

u2wedge said:

hey diane, how did you make your avatar? that looks like the same type of cartoon as in those new commercials for that financial company...

Bono_Man posted the cartoon Bono from that kids cartoon which has a U2-like band on it, and I thought it was cute, so I made an avatar out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom