How long for Milan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are they actually releasing both or are people just speculating? If it's the latter, I doubt they'd release two DVDs in such a short space of time.

I believe both were released in November. Only Boston was in 2001 (about 6 months after filming it) and Slane in 2002 (about 15 months after filming it).

Here, people are just speculating if (and so, when) U2 are releasing the filmed concerts. It might be that they also film on the third (and rumoured fourth) leg. They might put off releasing a (or more) concert(s) until after the tour. They even might decide not to release anything at all!

Until there's an official confirmation, your guess is as good as mine.
:shrug:

My money is on Monday Nov. 21st.

I was there on both shows so you'll probably see me. Im the guy in the white shirt, slightly towards the left of the stage.

they'll probably release both dvd's in a package, like the stones did with 3 concerts in one package

The most recent Stones DVD release included 3 different concerts - a stadium gig, an arena show, and a smaller venue. It worked very well as a DVD mini box set. Perhaps U2 is planning on doing something similar, such as including the Chicago and Milan shows in a single package. Hamish Hamilton also filmed Vancouver 2, the footage of which may also be used somehow. It was a great concert...one of the highlights was Vertigo: "all of this, all of this can be yours...just give me what I want, and noone gets...gets...ah, fuck it!!"

You can see me on the left side of Edge's catwalk. If you thin kof left as looking towards the stage that is. Can't wait to see me go nuts on video. And reexperience it all :D

Infinitum98 said:
they'll probably release both dvd's in a package, like the stones did with 3 concerts in one package

Aah, now THAT idea i like.

they should make a box set with a few shows from over the years.... and put zootv on dvd as well as red rocks.

I remember news about a DVD box set in Sept??

Red Rocks
Zoo TV
Popmart
and I heard a rumour of the point depot Midnight NYE show? That would be amazing!

Back
Top Bottom