Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Val, I napped on and off for about 3 hours this evening, and I'm still feeling wiped out right now! I think it's because I had a very late dinner and I'm always sleepy after I eat.

I'm trying to stay awake through multitasking, reading some old magazines and doing some filing as I keep up with the doings here.

ok sorry axver, didnt see your post in time.
people were talking about hearing one already and it gets confusing.

hoppípolla said:
im confused. is this the thread where someone actually posts the set list or is it talking about how to get your streams working?

has the show started anyone?

Both.

Show hasn't started.

For the people who have come in, the show has already ended and they played for 5 hours. About 100 songs were played. People passed out in the stands and are still there. Clean up is taking awhile.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

dallas handed me a pick after i ran into him at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas after the 2nd U2 show.. He is the greatest guy! Its a edge elevation pick. I chatted with him for a bit...

I wonder if that's you with him in a picture of him I have on my computer? I know it was from after one of the Vegas shows

Yahoo folks, you should have received invites if you're logged into messenger

U2Girl1978 said:
For the people who have come in, the show has already ended and they played for 5 hours. About 100 songs were played. People passed out in the stands and are still there. Clean up is taking awhile.

:lol:

U2Girl1978 said:

:lol:

Diane L said:

I'm trying to stay awake through multitasking, reading some old magazines and doing some filing as I keep up with the doings here.
you're mulititasking at 2 in the morning...I'm impressed

Even if I don't get to listen to a stream, I'll still be happy.

Just bought the CD + DVD set of U218 for $7 at Borders, because I still had 2 $10 gift cards I hadn't used yet.

Axver said:

It says "audio stream" in the first post of the thread.

I expect people to have at least read that.

yeah just got confused because the kick stream when you hold the mouse over the play button it says 'play video stream'

U2Girl1978 said:

I can die in peace now....100 songs...man. :drool:

Send worldsbestfairy an IM on Yahoo if you want to be invited to the voice chat. Don't mention Interference, since we're not exactly popular over in the Zoo.

Why did it take me so long to think of that? Duh...sorry. It's late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom