Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still_Running44 said:
yahoo will have no sound because it is actually coming from a persons cell phone and she doesnt wanna wate her batteries while there is no on singing so when wake up starts the sound will be back for people on yahoo messenger

again : yahoo screen name : fredoemail

:wink:

On Yahoo: jesusgirl06, metricgnome, wildhoneyuk, tpsglick2424, I've sent you invites (which I apprently have the power to do...)

Anybody else?

I have a yahoo messenger account.
But I haven't gotten around to downloading Yahoo Messenger on my desktop yet.

O well, I'm pretty sure that when Yahoo Messenger is going to work, the mirror stream will probably have sound as well.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
On Yahoo: jesusgirl06, metricgnome, wildhoneyuk, tpsglick2424, I've sent you invites (which I apprently have the power to do...)

Anybody else?
for the 4th time I think :wink:

fredoemail

Axver said:
Likely is but not substantially. If you're using WinAmp, right click on the name in the Playlist window and select "View file info". I think one of the pieces of info in there tells how much data you've received.

I'm using Real Player, there's Clip info but it's not telling me how much I've downloaded. :shrug: I guess I'll find out when they slow me down when I've exceeded the limit. :)

BonoIsMyMuse, please try sending it one more time :( Still nothing :((((((

my yahoo: bartekbugajski

Woo, Yahoo IM works for me now!

I'm amakaxver if someone cares to invite me.

Alisaura said:
I wonder how many setlist threads we're going to fill up before U2 actually comes on... *L*

We actually once did two ... :crazy:

now im getting really weird voices and hiss....

anyone using nero? i assume this is where im getting it as i have kick open too but it says there is a server error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom