Detroit II Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
Why is it that the streams always improve slightly when Pride comes on?
laughing-smiley-018.gif

PITNOL, as part of a healthy diet, improves your hearing.

GibsonGirl said:
I would have killed to hear Gloria. :(

Join the club :|

I must goto both msg shows!!! I'm afraid if I don't goto the 11/21 it will be played along with partygirl! It's a conspiricy!

MikeSt said:

wow. thank you. some of the pics are a bit blurry so were gonna take them to a place to see if they can retouch/restore them a bit. the one of us on stage turned out really well! and the one of my lady with the streets guitar was cool. and the ones of me and Dallas at the rail turned out nice. gotta get the others retouched

Congrats! You should post the story here as well (unless you have already done so...). I thought it was :cool:

chiso said:

I almost freaked out when they played it on 10/14! I have a [really s**tty video of it... i'll upload it, if you want.

Mmmm, go ahead. :drool: I love concert videos, shitty or not.

GibsonGirl said:
Why is it that the streams always improve slightly when Pride comes on?
laughing-smiley-018.gif

The streams improve in the name of love.

My sense of humour is so damn lame it's painful.

Lila64 said:

Congrats! You should post the story here as well (unless you have already done so...). I thought it was :cool:

i kinda want to wait till i get the pics to go along with it. but i will as soon as that is done! :)

thank you for the kind words

SETLIST
--------------

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Gloria
6. The Ocean
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
8. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Snippet / Blackbird Snippet
9. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets
11. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

12. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up / Father Abraham
smileycorse.gif

13. Bullet The Blue Sky
14. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS

15. Pride
16. Where The Streets Have No Name

MikeSt said:

wow. thank you. some of the pics are a bit blurry so were gonna take them to a place to see if they can retouch/restore them a bit. the one of us on stage turned out really well! and the one of my lady with the streets guitar was cool. and the ones of me and Dallas at the rail turned out nice. gotta get the others retouched

Mike, you got pics with Dallas? :) Congrats! :up: Is this recently?

chiso said:
[oh, wait... they've been doing that since July]
And I'm very glad they are. In my opinion it's better than Running To Stand Still and Bono singing opera just adds something new to the show and makes the night more special.

MikeSt said:

mike,
I loved your site...and made a comment too! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to see your pics of that nite you'll never forget! Let us know when you get them up there!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom