Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Twenty-five years and a day ago, U2 were playing in Buffalo when John Lennon was shot. Today's show should prove to be an emotional affair - I just hope we have a source to report on it! Anyone organised anything at all?

Just saw a blurb from @U2 that U2's plane was delayed out of Logan ... they're expected to get into Buffalo about 90 minutes before taking the stage.

:ohmy:

I'm still at work. :mad:

Well this was just posted on atu2.. :eek: :uhoh:

NEW @U2 U2 DELAYED EN ROUTE TO BUFFALO
December 09, 2005
posted by: m2

U2's afternoon flight from Boston to Buffalo was delayed by about three hours after a snowstorm closed Logan Airport temporarily. U2's flight, which was due to leave at about 3:00 pm ET, didn't leave until after 6:00 pm. It's scheduled to arrive in Buffalo at about 7:30 pm, about 90 minutes before U2 is due on stage for tonight's show.

Just walked in the door. Heard from u2wedge who is IN the ellipse, Adam side (congrats!), and I heard from wenda who didn't make it into the ellipse. Don't know where she or BonoIsMyMuse ended up. I do know the GA line was indoors.

As for a source - no idea. I'll have to check the zoo...

:wave:

Perhaps they'll take the stage much later than usual tonight.

Lila64 said:
Just walked in the door. Heard from u2wedge who is IN the ellipse, Adam side (congrats!), and I heard from wenda who didn't make it into the ellipse. Don't know where she or BonoIsMyMuse ended up. I do know the GA line was indoors.

:wave:

The Zoo is doing a setlist party only tonite. Someone is texting Servo with the setlist.

Didn't wenda volunteer to be a source for tonight's show?

By the way, I was going to volunteer to be a source for the Cleveland show, but unfortunately I won't be going. Hope someone else steps up!

Wow, after reading about the storms in the Northeast on CNN.com, they're lucky they got out of Boston at all!

Finally time to leave work, then off to hang with some friends. Have fun tonight! :wave:

Lila64 said:

Woohoo!!
Great to hear u2wedge got in the ellipse.
:applaud:

:(
That wenda and BonoIsMyMuse didn't.

But :up: for the GA line being indoors!

Axver said:
Twenty-five years and a day ago, U2 were playing in Buffalo when John Lennon was shot. Today's show should prove to be an emotional affair - I just hope we have a source to report on it! Anyone organised anything at all?

nevermind

Lila64 said:
I heard from wenda who didn't make it into the ellipse. Don't know where she or BonoIsMyMuse ended up.:

Wenda said she is about 10 deep on Edge's side. They made her take her camera back to her car :mad:

if the zoo doesn't have an audio source :grumpy: then I don't think we do either. Wenda got a GA ticket last night at a ticket drop, so I'm guessing she's not texting, and u2wedge and BonoIsMyMuse also have GAs... No audio source for the Lennon night :sad:

Re: Re: Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

U2Fanatic4ever said:

John Lennon was actually shot on the 8th of December..:|

Which is twenty-five years and a day ago, as I said. So what's your point?

cleazer said:
By the way, I was going to volunteer to be a source for the Cleveland show, but unfortunately I won't be going. Hope someone else steps up!

Sorry to hear you won't be going, cleazer.

Lila64 said:
No audio source for the Lennon night :sad:

Not that I really mind. I'm one of the people in the "I'd rather hear U2 than covers" camp.

Except for All Along The Watchtower. Every rule has an exception and that's mine. Oh how I'd love for the Desire --> All Along The Watchtower combo from Lovetown to return.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

U2Fanatic4ever said:

scroll back...i edited my post...:huh:

Sorry, I saw your post before you edited, and by the time I'd posted, your post was back on the previous page (I view 10 posts a page, not the 15 most people use, so ...).

I got 2 video clips from u2wedge - both of them are from his drive to Buffalo with U2 music playing in the background. I can upload if anyone is interested....

I need audio tonite!!! :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom