Buffalo Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
BonoIsMyMuse made it into the ellipse - on the rail, a little to the left of Adam's side. She's probably close to u2wedge and doesn't even know it, LOL. Oh - and she said Institute were on and they kinda stink...

Woohoo!!
:applaud: for her too.
+
:giggle: 'cause she's probably close to u2wedge and doesn't know it!

Lila64 said:
glad I don't live where there's a lot of "weather"

Me too.
Although it would be nice to see some snow again.
It has been quite some time.
Maybe in a few weeks, when I'll be flying home for Christmas.

U2Girl1978 said:

jeez....

My friend had the unpleasant experience of seeing a couple having sex during one of the songs. Yes, I'm serious. :huh:
say what?!?!

U2Girl1978 said:

jeez....

My friend had the unpleasant experience of seeing a couple having sex during one of the songs. Yes, I'm serious. :huh:

:huh:

That's revolting. I know Bono said they make music you can have sex to, but not in the bloody arena!

U2Fanatic4ever said:

21.gif

18.gif
:huh:

Nice smilies!!

Miringeltje said:

Me too.
Although it would be nice to see some snow again.
It has been quite some time.
Maybe in a few weeks, when I'll be flying home for Christmas.

I had to go to our town christmas event last night and they fill a lot with snow every year. I didn't want to get in a snowball fight. :|

I got hit right in the eye it still stings. I think they do that to remind us why we live here. 10 minutes of snow is all i want.

angelordevil said:

It's greaaaat :drool:

*apologises for drool falling on fellow interferencer below*

The best is when you put the drool smiley over another smiley.

:drool:
:mad:

U2Girl1978 said:

Yea, I know. I said the exact same thing to him too. He saw her pull her pants up and acted like nothing happened.

How can you be discrete about something like that. Ew.

Was it during "60 Seconds in Kingdom Come"

Get it? Get it?! AHHHHH?.... ok I'll shut up now. :lol:

redkat said:

I had to go to our town christmas event last night and they fill a lot with snow every year. I didn't want to get in a snowball fight. :|

I got hit right in the eye it still stings. I think they do that to remind us why we live here. 10 minutes of snow is all i want.

Ouch! :yikes: I despise snow.

Um...
Only read the last post by U2girl1978 before writing this... :uhoh:
or the one before the last one...

So, um, what's happenin'?

Regarding the casual fans getting songs served to them on a platter, let's look at a fairly standard current set.

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. Beautiful Day
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
9. Love And Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet The Blue Sky
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One

16. Until The End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You

19. Stuck In A Moment
20. Yahweh
21. 40

Now, your casual fan knows the recent material and the stuff on the Best Ofs, and only three songs there are not from the Best Ofs or HTDAAB! Of those three, one is Elevation, another popular recent song; the second is Bullet, from U2's best-selling, most famous album and on tonnes of live releases; and the third is 40.

Talk about pandering to the casual fanbase. The funny part is, the diehards are the people who truly support U2 through thick and thin and yet they get overlooked every time for the sake of Casual Fan X who'll go grab a beer during Sunday Bloody Sunday and talk through Streets. Why U2 even care about these people, I don't know.

redkat said:

When I was a kid, the rec center used to have a "snow" mountain for their Winter Wonderland event. It was more like an ice mountain and it hurt like hell to try to climb it.

We don't do snow anymore. They say it's too expensive. I told them it wasn't that great when they had it.

Axver said:
Regarding the casual fans getting songs served to them on a platter, let's look at a fairly standard current set.

2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
6. Beautiful Day
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet The Blue Sky
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride
15. One

17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You

19. Stuck In A Moment
20. Yahweh
21. 40

Now, your casual fan knows the recent material and the stuff on the Best Ofs, and only three songs there are not from the Best Ofs or HTDAAB! Of those three, one is Elevation, another popular recent song; the second is Bullet, from U2's best-selling, most famous album and on tonnes of live releases; and the third is 40.

Talk about pandering to the casual fanbase. The funny part is, the diehards are the people who truly support U2 through thick and thin and yet they get overlooked every time for the sake of Casual Fan X who'll go grab a beer during Sunday Bloody Sunday and talk through Streets. Why U2 even care about these people, I don't know.

We've moved on to talking about sex and snow now :shifty:.

Axver said:

2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
6. Beautiful Day
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet The Blue Sky
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride
15. One

17. Mysterious Ways
18. With Or Without You

19. Stuck In A Moment
20. Yahweh
21. 40

Now, your casual fan knows the recent material and the stuff on the Best Ofs, and only three songs there are not from the Best Of! Of those three, one is Elevation, another popular recent song; the second is Bullet, from U2's best-selling, most famous album and on tonnes of live releases; and the third is 40.

$$$

Most revenue is probably from casuals, not hardcores. They're in a business... show business. Sorry that's just how it goes. Most fans that go to the concert probably want to hear those songs anyway. But I agree somewhat with you. Just trying to kinda make some sense of it.

U2Girl1978 said:

Yea, I know. I said the exact same thing to him too. He saw her pull her pants up and acted like nothing happened.
Maybe for her nothing did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom