Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone else think that, if this show was not live, that they would've fast forwarded to the ZooTV intro by now instead of showing crowd shots? I think we're getting a live feed from tonight's show.

walkon11 said:
Are those the techs that just came out?? I would think an edited version would leave out the encore setup...

Yeah, I was thinking that if it's not live, it would be edited to remove the break ...

You're not the only one, AtomicBono! My comp is having troubles tonight too, but the stupid thing has never cooperated very well. Thank god I'm getting a new one in about a month or so.

Diane L said:

Bri!!! :hug :wave

I hope you can see it, it didn't work for me. :sad:

Hey Hun! :hug:

I can't seem to get it to work. :( All I get is black. It says sometihing about the network not acception more connections? :scratch:

sami0201 said:

Bri :drool: :love

I don't have the mental capacity to be in PGP too :lmao:

Sami!! :heart: :hug:

I just got on, recalled there was a show and got my arse over here. :wink:

pattip2000 said:
With the past few shows I’ve been surprised that more interferencers don’t speak Spanish

Yo hablo espanol un poquito. (I speak a little Spanish.)

U2@NYC, is Argentine Spanish considerably different from the Spanish taught in school in the States?

Achtung Baby encore!!!

whydon;t they let the zooropa baby scream a little longer during edge his intro..never understood why..wold sound so much cooler

BTW I'm turns out in this cafe.while i was strugging to get this thing going [hook up] the womannext to me trys to help ansd sees I'm tryingt to get this.SHE"S on Zootpia posting....... anyone know her?:D

she says :wave: HI interferencers!!!

ThoraSEB said:
You're not the only one, AtomicBono! My comp is having troubles tonight too, but the stupid thing has never cooperated very well. Thank god I'm getting a new one in about a month or so.

haha, well I finally got the audio stream to work because I did it in Windows Media Player instead of iTunes...chizip I love you :heart: (is it supposed to only be in one ear or is this a problem with my computer? :p)

so are they gonna fuckin bust out LIB tonight?

Diane L said:

Yo hablo espanol un poquito. (I speak a little Spanish.)

U2@NYC, is Argentine Spanish considerably different from the Spanish taught in school in the States?

Achtung Baby encore!!!

Only much better!!! :wink: Just kidding, it is actually very similar... different accent, though.

dazzledbylight said:

I'm "one" happy Happy, HAPPY CAMPER right now !

with the TV VID & Full sound!!!

yessss, that's awesome

my video cut out before One started, and hasn't worked since

ah, well, I'll just watch Arrested Development

"Mistah F!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom