Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

I wonder if they're still around? I must try to find out...

And Drea, I think they were just another band by the name of Elevation, not the Elevation. The papers here said they were from Newfoundland. I knew of the TO based cover band Elevation at the time, so I can still remember thinking it was funny that they shared the same name.

I'm looking too...there's a website for the Toroto-based Elevation...but I don't see a Newfoundland connection.

Gisbsongirl, this is interesting...scroll down a bit. U2 know something about us!!! *crosses finger for potential future tour miracle*

http://www.thegate.ca/junos/2002/2002-commentary.htm

Chizip said:

LOL,

I remember last night you had said that the Cards had gotten AJ Burnett.

I told someone that today, and they laughed in my face.

I then had to explain that my source was a post during a setlist party at the definitive U2 fansite.

Then I had to explain what a setlist party was.

LOL

Did we ever find out what type of phone that was last night?

catlhere said:
b.jpg

L'AMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

thats hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lol: :laugh:

kellyahern said:
:wave: Hi Swan. How are things at ESPN?

things are good. I am waiting for Hartford in just two days!.....got the line up rules for the Civic Center. and the U2 project for the world cup is approved from my end. I might get to meet Paul Mc on Wednesday for a part of the presentation.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Dirty Water (Snippet) {I think}
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Promised Land (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Jingle Bells (Snippet) (Change of BD lyrics - I think)
7. Original of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name

angelordevil said:

I'm looking too...there's a website for the Toroto-based Elevation...but I don't see a Newfoundland connection.

Gisbsongirl, this is interesting...scroll down a bit. U2 know something about us!!! *crosses finger for potential future tour miracle*

http://www.thegate.ca/junos/2002/2002-commentary.htm

Oh my Lord...U2 know we exist! :love: I had no idea U2 made a video appearance at the Junos. :uhoh: Probably should have watched that one.

Swan269 said:

things are good. I am waiting for Hartford in just two days!.....got the line up rules for the Civic Center. and the U2 project for the world cup is approved from my end. I might get to meet Paul Mc on Wednesday for a part of the presentation.

whoa! I missed this news.. .what's your gig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom