Boston II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty safe bet there. (The First Time)

Would anyone have said that last leg, though? :wink:

JMScoopy said:
I wonder if they have people on the spot with lyrics for bono, if someone wanted to do a rare song? cause i doubt he remembers lyrics to old songs.
Walk On, Chicago.

Bono forgot the ending, and the guy under the stage handed Bono a big stack of papers, and it took Bono a few seconds to sort through them and find the lyrics for Walk On.

It left me with the impression that the crew have lyrics for just about any U2 song, in case the boys feel like playing something different.

GibsonGirl said:

Me too! Even though getting a cricket game here is fifteen hundred times more difficult than getting a rugby game! :hyper:

My life's dream is to have a cricket torrent site, where people can download every game of cricket around the world. :drool:

That and to be extremely wealthy, solve world poverty and become Prime Minister.

Cricket :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

bottom of the 7th - now 4-1

ironic how U2's encore coincides with the 7th inning stretch..

Hey how about some October in October!

Someone's got to make a sign: "Bono: Mr. October" at MSG.

angelordevil said:

That's fucked, because without U2, there would be no Arcade Fire:eyebrow:

Well, considering there are Coldplay fans who think U2 rip off Coldplay, I've come to not be surprised by anything any more.

cleazer said:
Walk On, Chicago.

Bono forgot the ending, and the guy under the stage handed Bono a big stack of papers, and it took Bono a few seconds to sort through them and find the lyrics for Walk On.

It left me with the impression that the crew have lyrics for just about any U2 song, in case the boys feel like playing something different.

Was Bono in the middle of the song when he had to be handed the lyrics to Walk On?

GibsonGirl said:

That is, unfortunately, the problem. I have indie friends who just dismissed U2 entirely based upon ATYCLB and HTDAAB. I should burn them a copy of Zooropa. :mad:

Nice to see that DD turns heads, though. :up:

Yeah, throw Achtung and Zooropa their way. If they still have a problem, shoot them. :wink:

Chizip said:
so rocking encore or adult contemporary encore?

please let it rock...

Good LORD! I hope it rocks!!!
*crosses fingers and toes and limbs

The worse insult I ever received was about 10 years ago when a co-worker and I got into an arguement about something. He called me an adult contemporary listener. Our relationship went so far down hill after that. :mad:

here's a thought:

hmtmkmkm
last night on earth
walk on
bad

Axver said:

Well, considering there are Coldplay fans who think U2 rip off Coldplay, I've come to not be surprised by anything any more.

:(

U2dork said:

Good LORD! I hope it rocks!!!
*crosses fingers and toes and limbs

The worse insult I ever received was about 10 years ago when a co-worker and I got into an arguement about something. He called me an adult contemporary listener. Our relationship went so far down hill after that. :mad:

that is just mean to say to another person - can totally see why the relationship went sour

cleazer said:
Yeah, I was there, and I had a big goofy grin on my face when he started singing it. It was pretty early on in the show, so I think it was during a song like Elevation or something.

I bet he had a :D too.

timothius said:

My life's dream is to have a cricket torrent site, where people can download every game of cricket around the world. :drool:

That and to be extremely wealthy, solve world poverty and become Prime Minister.

Cricket :drool:

A cricket torrent site... :drool: That's one of the best ideas I've heard in a long time.

Has anyone listened to X&Y? I have only heard a few songs off of it. Speed of Sound is too much like Clocks but I really like Fix You.

tsweeney said:
Has anyone listened to X&Y? I have only heard a few songs off of it. Speed of Sound is too much like Clocks but I really like Fix You.

It's shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom