Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Electric Co. is my favourite of the Boy trio they've played thus far. Yippee! :drool:

East Coaster here.

Great setlist. Love that they change it.

One of my closest friends was supposed to be there, but she got sick so she gave her ticket to another friend (who adores U2).

Ha! Then Electric Co............this is so great, a million times better than the predictable setlists of yesteryear.

listening to last night now.

anyone else listen to yahweh yet. i think this is the most beautiful performance i have heard from bono in years.

I was going to stay away from fan sites until San Jose so I could be surprised but I couldn't help myself. Looks like it won't matter though - 'cause they're mixing it up!

Add me to the east coast list.

4th time this week I'll be up til 2:30am. Also the 4th time since I graduated college 2 years ago.

bridonohue said:
listening to last night now.

anyone else listen to yahweh yet. i think this is the most beautiful performance i have heard from bono in years.

I'm on my 2nd listen of the show right now. They were really on fire last night.

Bono was in top form, I love his new lyrics for Zoo Station.

wow, u2 are finally mixing things up and keeping their fans guessing. THANK YOU U2!

and yeah, i do remember that night with the radio station saying they were going to play vertigo, bastards...

Back
Top Bottom