Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Home from work and still just as excited as I was 24 hours ago when I finally got my tickets.

Plans in my head are forming wonderful wonderful plans of keeping warm and keeping my place in line.

I'm booking my hotel tomorrow! Whootwhoot. Now I won't have to wait til Friday and find myself hotelless....

Is there some website that lets you make countdown timers...I need one. lol

How do you make the bouncing up and down smiley...I need him.

U2 don't often sing Christmas music do they :wink: I would love to hear them sing a Christmas song lol.

Last edited:
:hyper: :combust: :hyper:

91 Hours!!!!

(click on the "Get More" button under the ten smilies it gives you on the left in the Quick Reply area)

Yay 91 hours seems like less than three days and 53 minutes

Heck yes found a countdown timer for my comp...now I'll view the moments every second

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Last edited:
SethVincent said:
JD

I have the ETS Dinner/Party @ 4p.m. I wouldn't feel right leaving the line and trying to get back where I was an hour or so later.

Well, leaving for an hour is not even the problem, it's more of the specific time frame in your situation.

If you're paying for your kids to go to the party, I doubt you're going to want to scarf something down really quick, pull the kids out of the party, and get back in line. Since you're there with your kids, I guess you might as well get some quality time out of it, enjoy it, stay a couple of hours, stroll in at 6:30 and see where it takes you. As I mentioned, if it was just you, I'd tell you to get in line ASAP. :lol:

:scream:

:sad:

The weather forecast has changed a bit... colder and snow mentions

we're gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee

:scream:

*adds another layer of clothing to proposed GA line-up gear*

i bought extra hand warmers!
we will need them.

god. thats not going to be fun.
but i know standing in the cold will be worth it.

Hello pup tent.

LivLuv you got tickets? I saw you on all the boards when I was trying to get tickets...yYippee!

Let's just not say the S word and maybe it'll go away

wannabe said:
Miroslava,

Please add me to the list. BTW, who the heck the thequeenofohiou? I'm currently there (as I type!) If you're the queen, I'm self-pronouncing myself the jester!

That's me! I'm a sophomore at OU, a journalism major in Scripps, and am home in Cleveland for the ridiculously long winter break.

Are you going to be in the GA line with the rest of us? My friend who lives up here and also attends OU will be with me.

time for bed...aka...the best way to make the time go faster...See you all at 12:30 sharp :wink: aka my free period at school.

I don't think I will be braving the 6am GA line now; I haven't been feeling well--don't laugh but I think I have vertigo
:|

I'm incessantly dizzy and I think sitting out in the cold will only make me more miserable! I'm gonna hope I get beeped into the ellipse or talk a crew member into letting me in :huh:

bono_212 said:

LivLuv you got tickets? I saw you on all the boards when I was trying to get tickets...yYippee!

:yes: :D

Just sent in the PayPal and they're being overnighted tomorrow morning.

This morning the Cleve tv weather showed 31, still snow/sun mix. We went to a show in Cleveland Fri night - the roads were perfectly dry and it wasnt snowing in Akron. Cleveland, however was a nightmare! Its amazing what a difference 40 mi (and a lake) can make. Apparently theyre getting buried up there along the lake to the east of Cleveland right now.

And just for the record, those $6-700 ticket prs on ebay were not the reasonable ones, and nobody else must have thought so as there were no bids. Most seemed to be going for about $200.

Cleveland - east side calling for sunny/clouds 32 high 20's low, but windy.

Hi Beverly I know what you mean, I'm an hour south and the sun is shining, but colder than hell.

jd45177 said:
Sitting here at work, not able to think. Well, yeah, I guess I can...

U2, U2, U2...

I hear you, two days to Buffalo, three to Cleveland, checking forum every 10 minutes, dreaming of ideal setlist, wondering if i will get in ellipse...:drool:

So I explained all the information I gathered yesterday to my SO and he was none to happy about the whole 6am bit... so it looks like we'll be getting there around 3pm. :|

Can someone remind me what time doors are again? Will we be completely out of luck getting there at 3pm?

Doors are officially at 6:00, but usually closer to 6:15-6:20

And honestly, and this is just ME and what I would do. The difference between 3:00 PM and showing up at doors opening is probably not too great. Maybe a row of people or so, specially with the weather. So, I don't know if I'd line up. Not that I am trying to discourage you or anything but if it is going to make your SO miserable and whiney.... :wink:

We'd of course love to have the company while we continue to freeze :happy:

Is anyone else who has seats planning to stand outside the service entrance on Saturday?? I'm kinda worried about standing on the streets of Cleveland by myself with a guitar :shifty:

-Tim

tclymer08 said:
Is anyone else who has seats planning to stand outside the service entrance on Saturday?? I'm kinda worried about standing on the streets of Cleveland by myself with a guitar :shifty:

-Tim

We might be there....we being 2orangecats and DH, me and DH, it depends on the line. Look for a short girl with blonde hair.

PartyGirl43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom