MERGED-->Will 2nd ATL show be announced???!!! + Atlanta, 2nd Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, how'd it go? Just for S&Gs I tried pulling something up at 9:03 and got nothing at all.

Nothing. Looks like it sold out faster than last week.

ETA: I am getting singles.

I'll never get to see this band.

Last edited:
Got 3 tickets behind the stage at 9:03. My search took so long, I could just see all the good seats being gobbled up by people ahead of me. :( On the other hand, I'M IN BABY!!!! :rockon:

Same here. 2 GAs. I looked at the clock when they popped up and it was 9:00:32. Best luck I have ever had for a sale.

internal problem the first time.....the 2nd time and subsequent times I searched for just 1....got offered 100 level a few times, 300 level a few times.....didn't get anything and kept trying up until a few min. ago when it started giving me NOTHING; no more even singles left!?! CRAZY

It looked like all pairs were gone by like 9:02. I started checking singles, and out of nowhere a singe GA popped up at like 9:07. Yeah, I grabbed it :wave:

Atlanta, 2nd Show

What did you all get? I got section 314, Row A, seats 11-12...man that thing sold out so quickly

Lucky dogs! I was in right @ 9, and it took until 904 to tell me there were only nosebleeds! Good 4 U.

Got two in section 302...based on the seating chart it wasn't behind the stage but ticketmaster said it was. Andbody have a clue what the deal is. Nonetheless..we're going.

I have been to Philips lots of times for concerts and 302 is NOT behind the stage. It's at the opposite end of the arena. Hope this helps.

Got 1 obscenely priced ticket in section 111. 1 ticket does me no good, I need to go with my mom.

tjkjat, what's your email? I may be buying off you. I'm gonna go check out eBay and see how much 2 GA's are going for. I'll have to resell my single, I only bought it to barter with anyway.:()

Anyone have an extra pair of GA's? Please don't be selfish, if you've got tix to both shows. (I'll settle for any seats of course:wink:

I GOT NOTHING!!! the ex got a few.. but she got the overly priced ones.. whats is up w/ that?? most of the tickets were like 100 +.. talk about getting screwed.. I don't think they left any money on the pillow after the did it to me!!:mad:

zeejaydee said:

how many did you get?

Just one. By that time, I had given up on getting a pair (since pairs were not coming up at all). So after fishing a few times, a GA popped up and I grabbed it. I kept trying for another, but no luck. So I guess I'll be going by myself to night 2.

I was able to score a pair of GAs for the 1st night through the prop presale.

I got section 103 row Q in the pre-sale, would have liked to have gotten GA's but I have no one willing to go stand with me for 12 hours.

Thanks for the info on Section 302. I can't believe the SE US only gets two shows! The perils of living down South. Maybe they'll add Charlotte or Raleigh at some point.

I just bought a single seat, :reject: it's not a bad section at all though, on the side of the arena, and at least I know I'm going. :dancing:

There are definitely a few singles left if anyone is still looking (and doesn't mind the idea of sitting alone. the things I'll do for U2 :tongue: )

There are still some singles left. I just pulled one up in the 212 section. Also, don't forget to keep checking ticketmaster as the date of the show nears. Usually, the arena releases some "production cut" tickets about a week before the show (they usually don't advertise when they do this).

Back
Top Bottom