MERGED->any sign of Tickets being sent out for Hampden, Scotland+tickets for Glasgow,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
same here Jimali, received email saying that they would be sent out by end of the week, its now beginning of new week aarrrggghhh but Im sure they will arrive over next couple of days

u2ann69 said:
.......but Im sure they will arrive over next couple of days

I've been thinking this for weeks now. But hey, maybe today, or tomorrow, or the next day.....or the day after that???

and still no tickets - OH MY OH MY stomach is churning - wish that postie would knock on my door very soon or I think I will be taken away in a white coat as Im driving everyone crazy!!! If they are not here by Wednesday I am going to have to email lastminute.com again - do they enjoy doing this to us!!! haha

Just sent off an email to Ticketmaster and fired a rocket right up their arse!!!!:rant: With hindsight maybe that wasn't the cleverest thing to do.........my tickets have probably just gone right to the bottom of the pile :ohmy:

Right, better pack a bag for Manchester.......... :dancing:

According to the Ticketmaster automated information line, tickets for Hampden are being sent out at the moment and should be with us by June 16th.

Let's hope so! :rant:

Thanks very much andrew and jimali, still nerve wrecking isnt it. My work colleagues and kids dont know how to handle me haha Ive just sent an email to ticketmaster aswell asking them politely what the hell is happening. 16th is plenty of time for me but if not here by Monday then Im in deep trouble as we leave 5.30 am on the day of the concert so need them by Monday.

Just back from Man 1&2........absolutely amazing, spectacular show. Bring on Hampden..........if only I had my f*cking tickets:mad:
Ticketmaster seem to have completely rubber-eared my email and I couldn't get through on the phone......just a recorded message saying "if you haven't received your tickets by Monday 20th, phone us"!!!!!

I GOT MY TICKETS TODAY - THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glasgow here I come, Ive heard that the Manchester shows were outof this world - lucky you Jimali. Thanks Andrew Farrell for the phone numbers but not needed now THANK GOD!!! Excited isnt the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope we all have a BRILLIANT TIME!!!!!!

STILL no tickets!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ........... and Ticketmaster are "unable to take my call" every time I phone:banghead:

I'm getting seriously worried now :grumpy:

Thank god Jimali - you got your tickets and what a show it was - my kids were dumbstruck at all the people and U2 - they couldnt believe they were in the same place as them. Even bumped in to a few "U2 Special Guests" - dont know who they were though!!!

Back
Top Bottom