Name the new song for tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boston2012

The Fly
You get TWO guesses...name the song. Winner gets a quarter.

My guesses....

"So Cruel"

"Angel of Harlem"

Don't get too greedy now...
I don't believe that this will become U2's habit of bringing new songs into the set.

Niceman said:
Tonight they will debute Gone.

I have spoken.

YAY!!! :hyper:
Otherwise it's Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

In a couple of hours I'm off for River Plate Stadium for the first U2 concert in my life - 23 years' wait is bound to be over! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

If the pattern continues, it will be the closing song that is different so I'm not sure 'Even better....', 'Discoteche' or 'Mofo' fit the bill but you never know.

ultraviolet7 said:

YAY!!! :hyper:
Otherwise it's Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

In a couple of hours I'm off for River Plate Stadium for the first U2 concert in my life - 23 years' wait is bound to be over! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

have an awesome time !! You will walk out of that concert a changed person. I guarentee you.

Make sure you post a review tomorrow.

To the folks who said Angel Of Harlem and Discotheque, they don't count as they have already been played this tour.

I also don't think anything new will debut today, but maybe New Zealand and Australia will get something. I'm thinking along the lines of One Tree Hill and Van Diemen's Land here.

Numb1075 said:

have an awesome time !! You will walk out of that concert a changed person. I guarentee you.

Make sure you post a review tomorrow.

I did - I did!!! :happy: :happy:
I'm on my way to posting something like a "review", since I was so moved that I can hardly post anything rational...:bump:

Back
Top Bottom