Chicago will see "Until the End of the World"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
please please please play Until the End of the World and I Will Follow on the last night in Chicago.

nurse chrissi said:
chicago 4 will have the trio of red hill mining town/heartland/acrobat with the encore being Mercy and the entire POP album:wink:
plus they will debut the album Solar Winter on Hanover Quay that night :D

:drool: :drool: :drool: I don't think I could ask for a better setlist. Maybe if they threw in Street Mission? :D

I want to hear UTEOTW, Gloria, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Walk On, Discotheque, Electric Co, Out of Control .....................and SBS etc.
:drool:
Does no one want to hear I Threw A Brick like me? Maybe not exciting enough?
I don't want to hear Stuck.
Haven't they played Running To Stand Still? I'd rather choose something else off that album - I vote for In God's Country...if not that then RHMT or TTYW.
Well, I'm blessed to hear anything live.
I love hearing the ones off Boy, October, and War.
See you in GA Monday!!! :rockon:

How has it been played to death?

Songs like With Or Without You, or Bullet The Blue Sky, where the band just goes through the motions are songs that have been played to death. Whenever I've seen them play I Will Follow, they haven't just been going through the motions.

Great song, I hope it pops up in the next six days. :up:

I still think we're in for one or two surprises in Chicago :)

And, being from Germany, I still bet they will play "Stay" in Berlin...

knox said:

Why?

The opening notes of that song are so amazingly great, especially when you're not expecting it. :drool:

Because they can't play I Will Follow and Electric Co. on the same night, and if they do they'll drop another song. And I don't want that to happen. And if they play 24 songs, I'd rather see another.

I don't think we'll see it show up in Chicago....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/u2logcom/13257923/

I figure it would've ended up on the possible songs board.........but to be honest, I'm more stoked that "Wild Horses", "EBTTRT" and "Walk On" are on that....definitely think the second and third segs will have far different sets (the second because the songs all have to work over the stadium PA system......and the third leg will be back in the US, so they know they'll be playing to the same folks that already saw them....)

hahahah they played Until the End of the World for ME in chicago. I knew it.

wow, the last night was intense, intense.

first time Ive ever seen them. what a damn show.

Back
Top Bottom