Who Ignores Me?... let's hear your opinion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you want to have the 'Who Ignores Me?' feature (with names that ignore you)

• Yay

Votes: 72 66.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 36 33.3%

• Total voters
Ignore me, don't ignore me, tell me, don't tell me....it really makes no matter to me. I can ignore people without a published list anyway.

I have my own ignore feature. In my head.

It makes posts look like this:

Uberbeaver said:

blah blah blah blah blah i'm not bright blah blah blah blah i should gfm blah blah blah blah blah i'm dim blah blah blah blah blah knock if off

No spoken words said:

Originally posted by Uberbeaver

blah blah blah blah blah i'm not bright blah blah blah blah i should gfm blah blah blah blah blah i'm dim blah blah blah blah blah knock if off

Wait a sec-aroo!

isn't that what he actually posts?

No spoken words said:

Originally posted by Uberbeaver

elevated_u2_fan said:

:up:

Can we get this added to Interference?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wait a sec-aroo!

isn't that what he actually posts?

:mad: Dead to me! All of you! And FYI - if this initiative doesn't pass and we don't get the list, make a mental note: I will ignore all of you from here on in. And for the rec-aroo, "sec-aroo" is not a word. Come on!

Well I don't see the point anyway. Nobody will put me on their ignore list PLUS if I put anyone on MY ignore list the person couldn't see I did anyway which completely elimininates a revenge ignoring. Therefore it isn't worth my time to ignore anybody.

I want to see who ignores me. If somebody who wants to be ignored reads this let me know who you are and we can mutually ignore each other.

I see the feature but don't understand the benefit.

i wanna know who the one person ignoring me is.

but yes ignoring someone is pointless in my eyes because it wrecks a thread.

everytime i saw posts by STING2 apparently i had him ignored but i cant ever recall doing it. :huh:

I said nay.

I could only think of one time of where I would let alone ignore someone, but ignore someone and like the person to know it. That was when u2kitten was around and kept on pissing off the whole board of were I bet most of this place wanted her to know we all ignored her.

I would never want to ignore someone, because if you are mad at someone, email or pm (which I STRONGLY suggest that is not only a premium) that person and just not ignore the person and even tell the person hey im ignoring you and I would love you to know that too!

I completely agree about what dusty bottoms (chizip) about what he said in the first page at the bottom

its so hard to keep up with alters. i dont even know half of them on here.

martha said:
Someone added me! :ohmy:

It was only one before, now it's two.

Which may explain some things in FYM. :hmm:

It wasn't me, for the record.

One person has me on their ignore list, though I don't know who it is.

Back
Top Bottom