New Forum Questions/comments - Discuss Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dipster said:
I really like the new forum. I was just wondering, what time is the forum on? On east coast, west coast?

You can set the time to whatever time zone you are in in your options.

:) :yes:

:laugh:

I liiiike it.

:scratch:

My head feels dizzy LOL - gotta get used to all the new features. woo hoo

Tried to pick an avatar, after logging in, but it didn't work? Also, what does "no subscription " option mean?

LMAO! how many posts do i have? :eeklaugh:

Also, i feel kind of vulnerable with the "see who's online" (eek! LOL) feature...the buddy feature ruuuules.

We can delete our own threads? Seriously?

Last edited:
U2girl said:
Tried to pick an avatar, after logging in, but it didn't work? Also, what does "no subscription " option mean?

Try again. In your options "change avatar".

No subscription means that you will not get emailed everytime someone replies to one of your threads or posts.

Welcome Crazy Horse! You will love it here :D

YAAAAY - the avatar works. Checked out the FAQ (sorry, but those 3 letter always remind me of the "f---" word), and i just neatly organised my profile.

Question: how do we prevent people from kicking each other's asses now that the "see who's online" feature is here? I mean, i don't know about you, but i'd hate to see hate messages LOL! ;)

U2girl said:
Question: how do we prevent people from kicking each other's asses now that the "see who's online" feature is here? I mean, i don't know about you, but i'd hate to see hate messages LOL! ;)

Edit Ignore List.

Re: Ali avatar?

paxetaurora said:
You know, in the interest of feminism and equality and prettiness, could we look into an Ali avatar?

Sure.. I'll go ask the plebans to send me a few. :)

Mark Forum Read (+children)..

So...What in the world does that mean???????

Signed
u2loopy-aka- most computer UNsavvy

OOOPS! I meant to post this in the new Forum questions post!!

Mods, close the thread or move it. Sorry!
:eek:

Last edited:
Re: Mark Forum Read (+children)..

u2loopy said:
So...What in the world does that mean???????

If you click on that it will show as you have read all the forums and turn the light indicators off.

Feck.. I clicked it. lol. Now I dont know how to get them back. I guess when someone new posts it will light up again. :eyebrow:

btw, I merged loopys thread with this one. It was my first time aside from the test forum. YAY!! :D

* loves this new forum *

:love: :heart: :love:

Originally posted by Sicy ]btw, I merged loopys thread with this one.
LOL yes, i was just looking in the forum where loopy originally posted, and was all "HEY! Where did that question go?!?"

actually, i have a question now. is there any particular reason that when we quote someone or something, the background for the quote part is now white instead of the regular blue background? just curious, cuz it looks kinda weird, esp. when the person's just quoting a picture.

MM thats just the design of the board. I dunno.. I kinda like it.

:sexywink:

I love my avatar.

I just want to say that I love my avatar. I never saw it before! (And hanging around PLEBA from time to time, you'd think I've seen every picture of Bono known to womankind.) I might change it to one of the Ali avatars (cause Sicy was so cool to find some!) pretty soon, but for now, I'm digging on Thinking Bono.

How do I get an image in my signature? I followed the directions and uploaded an image from my computer, but it's not working. :huh:

Angel said:
How do I get an image in my signature? I followed the directions and uploaded an image from my computer, but it's not working. :huh:

Hmm.. um.. I dont believe you can upload an image from your computer in your signature. I believe it has to be on the web.. so
color]

Sicy said:

Hmm.. um.. I dont believe you can upload an image from your computer in your signature. I believe it has to be on the web.. so [ /img] etc..[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

....but it let me browse my hard drive..... :huh:

and!! it shows in my profile. Do you have access to my profile?

Angel said:

....but it let me browse my hard drive..... :huh:

and!! it shows in my profile. Do you have access to my profile?

I see it now but its Angelfire so its not going to post.

Weird man weird. :scratch: I dont see where it says you can upload from your harddrive.

Sicy said:

I see it now but its Angelfire so its not going to post.

Weird man weird. :scratch: I dont see where it says you can upload from your harddrive.

Oh sorry.... I deleted that image. My new image is from Angelfire and it's working now. Oh well.... the image I want is a pic I took, but I'll have to get someone to make it into an avatar for me. It's too large right now. *Sigh* Love this forum though. So many fun changes.... I am surely going to get fired at work now! lol

OK can't figure out what the subscibe/unsubsribe does for me. I can post without subscribing so what's it for

*waits for explanation which will undoubtedly make me look like an idiot*

If you want every reply to you emailed to you, subscribe.

Never subscribe.. lol. thats the worst option ever.

Sicy said:
If you want every reply to you emailed to you, subscribe.

Never subscribe.. lol. thats the worst option ever.

aw get it - got it - good - *writes never in my book of instructions*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom