New Feature - Link to this post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Link to this post

I would like to point out this new feature, because its very useful, and maybe most of you didnt read the thread in the Suggestion Box.

By each users post in the right hand corner there is a 'link to this post' link. With this you can easily send a single post to others, more importantly the moderators. Just click it, and copy the address in the URL box.

Please use this feature if you want to send a single users post to a moderator without having to report it, and without having to just link to the thread and have the moderator have to look through the whole thread for the post.

I want to make sure everyone is aware of this because it will especially make the mods' lives easier. :)

:ohmy: now THAT is a neat new feature!

:up: me likey!

it'll be also easier if you want someone to read just one post... much clearer than the xxxth post on the page, with all the diff page settings too :wink:

you should use this for the "REPLY MAILS"

because they always say X person replied to your comment, but the link drives you to the first page.... sure, it's no big deal for the 1 or 2 pagers... but for the OOC forums or big threads (like Setlist Parties) it sucks to "search" for the page

now that the feature changed, I don't know how it can be worked out

Okay, I was totally dumb, and it took me a few minutes to figure this out, because I couldn't see a button that specifically says this.

For those of you who are ditzes like I am, you just click on the number of the post - like this post is #6, so if you wanted to report this, just click on that.

:reject:

My god. Sometimes I wonder if I was insanely stupid in a previous life or something. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom