journal entries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
is there a way to go to a certain journal entry (perhaps similar to how you can go to the different pages of a thread)?

sometimes when i want to go to an older journal entry that is no longer on the first page, the only option is to "view all entries" which takes forever to display, especially on dial up.

i was thinking it might be helpful to add a feature such as that, if possible, so you could go right to a specific # of the journal entry? :shrug:

There isn't a way at the moment with how it is set up. Elvis wanted to really keep them as a secondary kind of feature and therefore simple so all extra functions have really been kept off them.
He'll be back in a few days, I'll see what he wants to do though.

Once again.. journals are a lot different than the 'forum'. There are very few ways to modify how they are run and viewed but I'll certainly pass along the thread.

What both ladies said is correct. Unfortunately, for now, journals are not a priority on the list of things that I need to work on for this place... that may change in the future, but no promises.

Back
Top Bottom