PGP working Pro Bono for the boys - Happy 50th Birthday B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMFG, girls. :crack: :crack: :crack: I was just kidding when I said "fingers crossed," but I've literally just been to 19 stores (I just counted) and I could only find 4 copies. Couldn't even find the first one until about the 14th store.

So, Wild, Jem and Deeg are covered. Zooey never said if she wanted one, but if she does maybe Drea could pick up an extra? I'm sure they'd be much easier to find in Toronto.

eta - just before I left, I said to Sarah "I hope I can find some." She rolled her eyes at me as if to say "people aren't interested enough in what he has to say for them to be sold out."

Uh... :|

:lol:

Looks like ppl want the Bono issue :D

OMFG, girls. :crack: :crack: :crack: I was just kidding when I said "fingers crossed," but I've literally just been to 19 stores (I just counted) and I could only find 4 copies. Couldn't even find the first one until about the 14th store.

So, Wild, Jem and Deeg are covered. Zooey never said if she wanted one, but if she does maybe Drea could pick up an extra? I'm sure they'd be much easier to find in Toronto.

eta - just before I left, I said to Sarah "I hope I can find some." She rolled her eyes at me as if to say "people aren't interested enough in what he has to say for them to be sold out."

Uh... :|

Thank you :bow: :love:

I had the same trouble when he done the Telegraph

probably find loads on ebay :lol:

I don't mind having a look after I leave work this afternoon. If there are any copies here, I'll pick up 2 or 3. I live in the outskirts of Vancouver, so there's a slim chance there might be some left here. If there are, I'll be sure to buy them. I don't mind sending a few out. :)

Probably only about half the stores I went to carry the paper at all, but still. wow. That's crazy!

Dazzled! :hug: How was your weekend?

this was from Bono's visit to TO ? :D

A good weekend!

Doing something in computer art that is coming out a lot better and faster than when i tried this particular thing around 3 - 4 years ago!!!:hyper::hyper:

then spent Mother's Day at our Aunt & Cousin's house (our mom's
sister) with 2 of 3 of her 20's something kids . We had a great time!

and SAT night caught 2 reruns of LOST-- EP 1 & 2 of S4
when there's dragging Ben around by rope ( and tied him again to a tree. With Locke heading to the barracks to hide from the tanker people/ jack & kate elsehere and Daniel & charollte dropping in by parachute & Lapidus landing the helicopter etc

THAT"s the one ( 1st one) I either saw part of ( where they are further INto the jungle - NOT out in the field like last eps- Ben is tied to the tree and they're arguing over whether to kill him or not) directly in REAL Time or AT LEAST in the reruns THAT season's time.

I'm such a "stickler about this B/c It's one of the ONLY Few ones I got glimpses of in Real Time AFTER i stopped watching it first season B/c the NAsty roommate started to hog hog TV (living room) too much!
've been looking to see this one again IN Full since i glimpsed it those years ago! :lol:

of course I was like whaaaa gong' on?! But iwas intrigued!

I'm gonna check out YOUR posts earlier on to see about your weekend.
!

I was thinking about your niece and you etc this weekend.

Glad you had a good weekend Dazzled, and were able to get together with family. :) Mine was great too, I posted about it several times a few pages back.

Great that you're getting to see/rewatch old episodes. :up: I was thinking...not sure if you have a dvd player or not (they're dirt cheap now), but you should be able to borrow Lost dvds at area libraries, to catch up on any episodes you've missed.

Thora, hope you have an easier time of finding the papers than I did. :lol: If anyone else wants one, let me know. I can try to find some. I'd call around to a few places I have in mind, rather than go there, and I'd ask them to save them for me.

Awww, thanks! :) Mother's Day was sort of an afterthought this year, with all we had going on this weekend, but at least we all got together for dinner yesterday, along with my mom. That was nice.

She didn't hear from my brother, though. Asshole. :|

Aww :hug:

I don't understand how anyone can be like that to their mum :angry:

Aww :hug:

I don't understand how anyone can be like that to their mum :angry:

I can't understand either. And what made it hard was when she called me late last night saying she hadn't heard from him, and I sat here making excuses for him, to try to make her feel better. :sigh: Oh well. Hopefully my sister and I make up for some of his neglect. We try.

I can't understand either. And what made it hard was when she called me late last night saying she hadn't heard from him, and I sat here making excuses for him, to try to make her feel better. :sigh: Oh well. Hopefully my sister and I make up for some of his neglect. We try.

That's so sad.

I'm sure she's grateful to have two wonderful daughters like you and your sis.

the frustrating thing was they'd run a certain amoungt like 1 1/2 seasons and then somwtimes REVERT back to S1 yet AGAIN! :huh::lol:

some It's taken me over 2 years to FINALLY SEE alot of S 2 & 3. :lol::crack::D

I saw SOME of S4 in real time b/c I HAD the TV by then! And some of S5 EPS eps the ?last quarter in RT , too.

Often I'd forget - since not watching steadily at all on Tues nights - because that was a day I'd get to art later and then do things after art later still.

:crack: LIBRARY? what's THAT??:crack:
:reject: I OWE A book to the system I'm NOT Sure got through the move...so I'm person non-grata till I settle this matter!

I HAD A lovely little portable DVD player from ?5 yrs ago that mysteriously styopped working in early 08 . :sad:
Now I use the laptop my sis gave to play DVD's! :hyper::heart:

ONCE I can settle the library issue I can THeN BORROW Stuff again! :hyper:

aww bless you :hug:

I'm sure you do :yes: and i bet he can do no wrong in your mum's eyes :rolleyes:

My nan was the same with my uncle even though he only came to see her once a year :tsk:

Omg, I almost forgot this. One day last week as I was on my way out the door, Sarah woke up, and I had to get her something to eat before I left, so I grabbed her the box of Honey Nut Cheerios and a bowl - she likes them dry, anyway. The box sat there for a few days on the living room floor (I know. I've been busy and haven't had time to clean, don't judge me :reject: :lol: ). Last night when we got home, we walked in and the kittens had gotten into the box, and there were Cheerios strewn all over the floor. :lmao: We asked them if that was their way of getting their mom a special Mother's Day dinner. :cute: What a bunch of goofballs.

Omg, I almost forgot this. One day last week as I was on my way out the door, Sarah woke up, and I had to get her something to eat before I left, so I grabbed her the box of Honey Nut Cheerios and a bowl - she likes them dry, anyway. The box sat there for a few days on the living room floor (I know. I've been busy and haven't had time to clean, don't judge me :reject: :lol: ). Last night when we got home, we walked in and the kittens had gotten into the box, and there were Cheerios strewn all over the floor. :lmao: We asked them if that was their way of getting their mom a special Mother's Day dinner. :cute: What a bunch of goofballs.

:lol:

That's so sad.

I'm sure she's grateful to have two wonderful daughters like you and your sis.

aww bless you :hug:

I'm sure you do :yes: and i bet he can do no wrong in your mum's eyes :rolleyes:

My nan was the same with my uncle even though he only came to see her once a year :tsk:

Thanks. :hug: I'd really like to (literally) knock some sense into him. It's like I was telling his son at the benefit the other night, I/we can't control what he, his wife and his other kids do, we can only do our best to take care of her, and at the end of the day, at least we can look ourselves in the mirror. He can't. And he has to live with that.

:cute::lol::cute:

MY friend's newish (sort of acquired by default & her kindness) 6 - 7 mo old cat is into playing w plastic forks!
He careens around her house like a billiard ball way too often - knocking all manner of things over ( yeah, she had the TV + TEch wire problem a bit too)

She bough him a bunch of toys and naaaah for a while longer ONLY paid attention to the forks.
ANd it's NOT ENOUGH that he has a bunch of older ones, he keeps getting out new ones fro mthe dish rack!
:lmao::lmao:

my poor friend!

Back
Top Bottom