VERTIGO VEGAS Interference.com Party - Please Read!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: if those are your choices...

zumanity42 said:

the trop is decent. right across the street from mgm, so the location is great. if you want the view you'll need to sray in the tower, not the pool side rooms.

but if you want to "do vegas"... stay at caesar's palace.
it will be more expensive to stay there(tips/food/ parking/etc.)

but you've never seen anything like the place, one of the 5 nicest hotels in town.
hi-roller all the way.

it's down the strip 3(long) blocks from the mgm. but it's not too far.

any other questions, post away!
If thats the case, then i want the Tropicana.
I have no desire to 'do Vegas'... I dont roll like dat, but Ceasars looks really beautiful.
I dont even think ill be sleeping anyways.
the Tropicana rings 'cheesy' to me... though everyone says its nice,
im just going to be so happy that im there to see JT.
:drool:

Thank you for the info

Mr. BAW said:
Now that this girl's party-post has turned to glue, I do have questions...

How long will the JT party last? how many sets do they intend to play? is there a "bar closing" time in Las Vegas (at this pub)?

If the REAL U2 show ends at 11 pm and if the JT show starts at 12 a.m., how long will it go? still thinking about it for me....alone.

Sicy - please delete my post due to lack of responses...thanks. :lol:

so who's attending? which night? is anybody planning to go both nights?

i'm figuring one night for the party & one night for doing vegas

can't decide which for which though.....

Originally posted by Mr. BAW

How long will the JT party last? how many sets do they intend to play? is there a "bar closing" time in Las Vegas (at this pub)?

If the REAL U2 show ends at 11 pm and if the JT show starts at 12 a.m., how long will it go? still thinking about it for me....alone.

SOmeone please answer mr.baw's questions! I'd like to know as well :D

my question is, can i pay at the door?

i'm picking jeff (zoney) up at the airport after the show on friday, and who knows where we might end up. i'd hate to pay in advance and end up somewhere else.

like ghostbar :drool:

(and yes, i know it's for charity, but since i am my own charity, i don't have money to toss around, even if it is for a good cause.)

any info appreciated.

redkat said:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW

SOmeone please answer mr.baw's questions! I'd like to know as well :D

I think we will be playing from around 12AM til 2-2:30.

I'm not sure if we will do 2 set or just one big one. Since it is all U2 fans maybe we should just take requests. Play what you all want to hear.

As for a bar closing time. Not sure about that. I don't think anything really closes in Vegas.

Chas

I AM GETTING SO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!! One week from now I will be fast asleep (I hope) for I will be getting up very early in the morning to drive to Vegas & meet my sister's flight! :D :hyper:

You said "Karma"... Heehee... Isn't it sad when the two most inspirational men in my life are Bono and Earl from "My Name Is """... The first has me looking for velvet and sucking on lemons, and the second has me dropping extra quarters in meters and considering the genius of Carson Daily...Naaahhh... I almost took it too far that time.
ARE WE THERE YET Carek?

Yea Janellie Baby we're there....hang on, hang on tightly......it'll be here before you know it! Fast Cars....City of Blinding Lights...and a wheelin and a dealin. Now get off the blue crack and get cracking on that midterm! :wink: :hug:

Carek1230 said:
Pedro bakes pies too? Damn, Ron you caught yourself one heckuva roomie there! :wink:

P.S. I got you some Hot Tamales today. :ohmy:

shweet!
maybe you can throw em at me during the show.

Back
Top Bottom