Tsunami Benefit in Toronto, 14 January!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gragravar

The Fly
Just a quick note to let everyone in the Toronto area who didn't already know that Elevation Canada will be kicking off 2005 with a set at the Fox and Fiddle at 535 Danforth Avenue this evening in support of the Canadian Red Cross' efforts for tsunami relief. The excellent Pearl Jam tribute No Code will open. There's also raffles for various goodies including a complete U2 CD collection. We're auctioning off the encores - if there's a song you want to hear from our 70-odd song catalogue that we don't play in the main set then make the winning bid and you get to hear your favourite U2 song *and* help people who need your assistance pretty badly. No Code start at 10.00, we're on at about 12.00, and it's $10.00 CAN at the door. Every cent of the proceeds go to the Red Cross so please come out and help us raise money! Finally, thanks to Sigma Sound and No Code for being part of this event and to Toronto area media, including Q107, Mix 99.9 and Chum FM, for promoting this show mercilessly over the last week or two.

Last edited:
Thanks to Kelly too for getting all the raffle prizes...

In addition to what Mick mentioned...We have 4 copies of U2 show to raffle off!!!!

...and a strip tease from our Edge (Kevin)...

Cheers,

Brady

A striptease from Kevin...?! What kind of an incentive to donate is that?!! Presumably people would be paying for him not to strip...

gragravar said:
A striptease from Kevin...?! What kind of an incentive to donate is that?!! Presumably people would be paying for him not to strip...

You can put me down for $5.00 of American Cash to help prevent that from happening. Sorry Kevin!

And! I'll throw in another $5.00 if I never have to see another picture of Brady as Austin Powers.... there are few words to describe it..... Wrong... Disturbing... those were a few that came to mind.

Yet, still nothing but love for the Elevation Canada guys!

So where do I send my $$.

Chas

OH BEHAVE BABY! YEAH!!

Chas owes me $5!!! Groovy baby - he is a shaggedelic swinger baby, yeah!!!

Okay - the possibility of stripping was never raised to me. I feel so ripped off! LOL j/k Especially having lost the silent auction for ABOY! :wink:

Seriously though, nice job that night guys... what you and No Code did last minute filling up the venue and all the prizes... raising urgently needed cash for Tsunami victims... makes me proud :up:

mishka
boom, boom... vrooom!

Back
Top Bottom