Joshua Tree at the LA County Fair Sept. 9,10,11,14.....who's going?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
OK......what was more outlandish:

Ron's spray painted hair and glasses
BBJ's trash bag suit
Chedge's black mustache

Discuss.............
The scariest part is that they all looked so natural! Ron looked like he could easily take up a job with a pesticide company... Chedge will always be printed in my mind as a wannabe pimp from Texas... and BBJ, well, New York's fashion week aint got nothin' on him... but yes, we musn't forget Mike. He totally sported the whole "Costume? I don't need no stinkin costume!" image. And the best part is he's right!

TheSongInMyEyes said:

The scariest part is that they all looked so natural! Ron looked like he could easily take up a job with a pesticide company... Chedge will always be printed in my mind as a wannabe pimp from Texas... and BBJ, well, New York's fashion week aint got nothin' on him... but yes, we musn't forget Mike. He totally sported the whole "Costume? I don't need no stinkin costume!" image. And the best part is he's right!

Mike's costume is furnished by Yamaha and Paiste.

Damn drummers! All they have to do is sit in the back and pound on stuff.

Only thing worse than a drummer, is a drummer turned singer.

Whoops! That's me! :reject:

I guess you rather post insted of calling me!
Dippie.gif

okay so who is going tomorrow? i will be there peeps and i WILL say hi this time. just look for the girl with the green hat.

so... role call!!!

I want to go so bad, but Ihave to work during karoke tomorrow night, the BAWS went last week, and there is this guy that comes every week just to sing U2 songs, and let me tell you, he is horrid, so last week next to the BAWS, while he was singing, I grabbed one of our cocktails girls and laid on the bar like Bono does during " with or without you", and sang to her, it was pretty funny.

TheEdge U2JT said:

I'll be there so you better say Hi to me. I'll be the guy in the sparkley pants and the purple shirt with the guitar!

Chas

....and I'll be the guy holding a bass not knowing whats going on.
Hein36.gif

zooperson said:
okay so who is going tomorrow? i will be there peeps and i WILL say hi this time. just look for the girl with the green hat.

so... role call!!!

Aw, man... I'm not going to be there tonight! Mean, evil work wants me to actually, you know, be at my job and do work.... :(

FOR THOSE LOOKING TO PARTY ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY AFTER THE SHOWS......Posting yet again!

Do you mind if I mention my Private Fan Party in Vegas after both shows here too.....well, I guess I have already done it now haven't I!!!
This was originally a small gathering planned back in April...it has turned into 140 fans coming from all over the globe to party after the U2 shows...I am holding a Silent Auction to raise money for the less fortunate.....
Visit my party site for info and email me if you are interested in coming....would love to see more Blue Crack addicts there!

*Open Bar
*ONE Auction
*Post show until you fall over!
*Light Food included
*Tribute Band U2JT!!!
*More new friends than you can shake a mic at
*Possible Recovery Brunch at Fado's

LINK to www.onezoo4u2.org

PEACE,
Mari

PS- CARRIE!!! Email me if you need help with anything out there...I have done a boat-load of research since April...I'll be happy to share

Back
Top Bottom