Atl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brianga26 said:
I have had that same shit..I have felt like a fat baby has been sitting on my chest, and I have a 200 lbs head.. I feel like crap.. but I still went out!! and I was social.. we went to an Irish pub in Marietta on the Square (Iris, thats where we all need to meet again!!) Ya'll want to shoot for Friday on next week?

I have heard about that Irish bar in the square. I want to go. So I am up for Friday. :yes:

I wish I could but I have a paper that is my sole grade for the class due on Monday of next week that I haven't even started :| :mad: :sad: :madspit:

We had dessert there once. Vickery's down the street is really good, too.

What is the Irish pub on the square called?

Johnny Firecrackers (Not sure if that is right).. its on the opposite side from Hemingways.. VEry cool place. they play traditional Irish Music.. and have a lot of good Irish beer on draught.. unfortunately.. I can't drink it.. I gave it up for Lent!! :(

too bad you can't make it Lauren, that Australian Bakery is in the square as well. :up: Nice to see Downtown Marietta all international.

I am up for Friday or Saturday night. Can't do the day on Saturday. Thankfully this place is only a 10 min drive tops from my house.

Last edited:
Actually, I would be. :up:

But it mostly depends on when it is, and secondly on how much it costs :|

really?

here are the details:

[q]Snow Patrol
Roxy Theatre, Atlanta, GA
Thu, May 26, 2005 08:00 PM
$20 for ticket[/q]

[q]Tori Amos
Symphony Hall Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
Mon, Apr 4, 2005 08:00 PM
$42.50[/q]

Kings of Leon will be here:
[q]Kings Of Leon
Special guest The Features
Coca-Cola Roxy Theatre
Atlanta, GA
Friday, March 18 at 9:00 PM[/q]

Not sure how much those Kings of Leon tickets are.

[q]Ash
March 12 at Vinyl *I have no idea where Vinyl is*[/q]

Last edited:
I obviously need to take a stroll around the forum more often. I never realized this thread was here.
I think y'all need to take a road trip up to Athens sometime. We can all meet up at the Globe. Happy hour = cheap drinks. I think the owner was/is in a band called Pylon that at one point was supposed to open for U2, but they broke up before the tour... At least I think that's how the story goes...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom