(09-24-2004) V (for Vertigo) Day -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://216.166.80.129/images/gfx_04.gif[/SIMG]
V (for Vertigo) Day

Vertigo, U2's new single, goes to air today - and U2.Com gets set for a whole new look!

Welcome to the Vertigo micro-site, where you can expect some very cool updates on the new single in the next few days. (Trust us!)

We'll be bringing you U2 as you've never seen them before - with exclusive audio and video of the new single.

In the meantime, after four years, the U2.Com site you have come to know and love is taking a well-earned break. But it will be back in a short while - almost unrecognisable but still packed with everything that the old site had, plus a ton of new features.

Hold tight. Don't let the Vertigo get you ! The greatest band in the world are all set for lift off again - and we'll be with them for the ride.

Best wishes

The U2.Com team.

That's so weird....I was on U2.com about 4 hours ago (so, a bit before noon EST) and it was still the old U2.com. Wonder when it changed?

And let's hope "almost unreconiseable" means having current news. Sadly, it does lead one to believe that it won't be Interference! :wink:

Too bad I usually only go to Interference... :wink: But then, they have some good videos; I admit. Hey, what the hell? Maybe I'll go more often if they change it.

Back
Top Bottom